Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pari117

Overdose of genuineness.. Hurt bani.. Dodged manveer.. punished HMs due to her own grudges..

Yet pride of forum 👏 lopu ftw 😆

LOL! Lopa did none of the stuffs. We still don't know about her punishing the contestants, let's wait for tomorrow's episode to judge. Even if she has punished them for her personal vendetta I'm damn sure she'd give valid reasons which would make sense unlike Bani who literally got trolled by BB himself for her stupid reasonings! 😉
714873 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

Wasn't Bani bashed left right center for her 'biased' captaincy?Let's see what Lopa fans do to justify her 'oh so biased' captaincy.😉

I can't wait to see justifications about deviji act 😆
714873 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

LOL! Lopa did none of the stuffs. We still don't know about her punishing the contestants, let's wait for tomorrow's episode to judge. Even if she has punished them for her personal vendetta I'm damn sure she'd give valid reasons which would make sense unlike Bani who literally got trolled by BB himself for her stupid reasonings! 😉

I think I'm watching another show then 😃
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ye kya keh diya? People are already burning and your post is adding fuel to the fire. Waiting for the explosions. 😆
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

I think I'm watching another show then 😃

Yes, you're watching Imagine TV ðŸĪŠ
714873 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Yes, you're watching Imagine TV ðŸĪŠ

I think you are at toonpur express ðŸĪĢ
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: llanswerll

Really proud of lopa and I would like her to play like this so that soon she can be kicked out of the show.. Keep playing like this lopa so that hatred of people toward you can increase day by day. Really proud of her today. 😆

LMAO! Yeh toh sapne mein bhi nehi hoga. As for hatred, Nobody even comes close to Bani. Nobody likes her not even Gaurav's fans' except her own fandom and even neutral viewers. This shows who has more haters. 😆
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

she played like how Naveen played with Lokesh, won fair and square but it was cunning

congrats to her

Completely disagree! What Navin did that was not only cheating, he also stole Lokesh's marvels. Also, these two tasks are poles apart so can't be compared IMO.
1066678 thumbnail
lopa is the best.she always wins because of her intelligence and never use victim card like losers. really beauty with brain.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

I agree. What was the need to start that circle thing in the first place and then they dragged her towards the pool which was absolutely unreasonable. She also endured PJ's drama, gave a tough fight and won.

Really happy she won! She deserves it.ðŸĨģ

On top of it, did you see how she was blaming Lopa when she got hurt. Har cheez pe Lopa pe bill phadti hein! Such an insecure loser and then again her usual cribbing. ðŸ˜Ą