707793 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani was not that sad even after the gym decision but her real problem started when Lopa wasn't punished πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
then she like kisne yes bola batao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Strong women sulking for GYM while Rohan ne ek baar bhi kuch nahi bola when he gave everything to BBπŸ˜‰
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
The funniest was when she said yesterday 'Main toh Kissi ke baare main baat hi nahi karti'
and also how she was chewing food and talking.

Bani also says she doesn't care but whenever she keeps making those faces it shows how much she doesn't care.

I actually like her when she shows her real vulnerable side but when she starts doing wannabe-giri she starts reminding me of that Prince.
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL... so true.

People WILL still blame Lopa for saying YES,πŸ€ͺ
even though she was also feeling bad after seeing Bani's reaction.

But it's just a freaking GYM. Even Rohan did not create that much of hullabaloo.

I was feeling bad for Bani at the end of the episode vaise. Her ONLY friend Gaurav made a fool of her.
I am really pissed at Gaurav for what he did to Bani.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣 what a loser!
And yesterday when she was trying to act sooo smart during nomation when Lopa was trying to phod her balloon! But yo Lopa did it on her face like a baws 😎

Bani will be always one BIG " Loser"
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The thing is Bani was sad from Inside from starting because she don't expected this but when she came to know so much favor for Lopa against herself she got emotional plus angry and asking every one that who did you vote forπŸ˜†She is right from her side because she can't except this from 5 housemates at least but then she came to know it was really 5 of them who could vote πŸ˜†
Hats off to Rohan he really didn't questiond a single person and took it smilingly jabki Rohan ka at least question karna banta tha because he couldn't expect this from at least housemates other than you say Manveer, Niti or Baba beause he has good bonding with other housemates so how can his name will come because Bani, Lopa, Gaurav, Rahul and Mona will never take his name but he never questioned that's why I always support him he's really a playerπŸ˜ƒ
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ya lopa not getting punishment was more upsetting than GyM lol
I dont get y she expects yaar even from lopa. When she was d one who nominated her first.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
True πŸ˜† I don't know why Bani is jealous of Lopa . Yes Housemates likes Lopa most toh isme kya jealous Hona πŸ˜•
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

True πŸ˜† I don't know why Bani is jealous of Lopa . Yes Housemates likes Lopa most toh isme kya jealous Hona πŸ˜•

Yahi baat toh usse bardaasht nahi hoti πŸ˜†
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bani is so obsessed with Lopa. Isko hamesha Lopa ke naam se hi mirchi lagti hai.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Bani is so obsessed with Lopa. Isko hamesha Lopa ke naam se hi mirchi lagti hai.

In one unseen video, Lopa changes her mind of wearing a dress and wears a saree when she sees Bani wearing Saree. Even Rohan says he doesn't understand why Lopa does that.
Isn't that being 'obsessed '?