Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Best reaction was Mona's. As soon as Gaurav got up after explaining everything (in great detail), she looked clueless and said : Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya. 😆
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

why the thought of tit for tat wouldn't cross Bani and even Rahul's mind, is beyond me. If this is the case, then G came out smart while the other two came out stupid.

@SP, it cud be cos G had promised to go next in line after bani and nominate mona (so rahul and bani were assured that G would play next). yes, niti cud have gone next and nominated bani, but bani + rahul probably expected G to jump the gun first as per their plan.

also, I dont thnk rahul or bani, or even G, care about being nominated, cos they blv they will be in a safer position compared to say a manveer or a nitibha. hence, getting a tit for tat nomination wasn't rahul's or bani's worry... so they went along with the plan.

today's sneak peak video also shows lopa taunting rohan for playing safe by not nominating anyone cos he feared getting nominated in return... so they were all well aware of the tit for tat reaction but played along cos they felt they will be safe.

but G had his own agenda.. that of remaining in the good books of the commoners and mona. as soon as niti and manveer wre nominated, he thought he cud remedy his "change of mind about mona" situation by offering himself in place of mona for nomination, but it didnt quite work out that way.

I still think that gaurav didnt have any intention to nominate mona at any point
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Best reaction was Mona's. As soon as Gaurav got up after explaining everything (in great detail), she looked clueless and said : Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya. 😆

oh yes her reaction was i would like to call cute 🤣 "kya bolke gaya mujhe samjha nhi😆"
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

😆😆

Yes she is playing VIctim Bechari since day one and using men in the house to st\y .. she does not do anything apart dancing in the morning with BABA

ISe Kuch Samajh main nahi aata but She managed to Rijhao Gaurav 😆 after Manu and Manveer 🤣 Gaurav Na Ghar ka Na Ghat ka 😆
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

oh yes her reaction was i would like to call cute 🤣 "kya bolke gaya mujhe samjha nhi😆"

😆

Word Count: 0