Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

exactly shes taking friendship to seriously where gaurav has mentioned many times that hes playing a game.

One more thing RIP Gaubani😆

GauBani dying & GauNa rising.. 😳 😆

uvasag thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't forget, it could be Bani's game to look like a victim all the time. She is a pro in reality shows and knows exactly how they work.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

First ill laugh a little😆 bani was fooled well by gaurav.

Gaurav made a plan with bani to save their team. He asked her to nominate niti n hell nominate mona. And bani innocently went n nominated niti though she didnt want to but then gauravs mood changed he SUDDENLY realised that mona is good.😆
Gaurav fooled bani and sorry but it was stupid of bani to listen to gaurav. Lopa was right aap usse bewakoof banna sakte h mujhe nahi.
How stupid was bani she herself also accepted😆
Gauravs real side is coming out slowly😆

but gaurav is the only one who could do that to bani because she trusts him alot
hopefully now she will reallise that he is not as close to her as she thinks
Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But I feel like the Indian audience doesn't support all this kind of dhoka stuff. You can call it strategy or gameplay but I feel like a lot of people who watch do not think that way and I am sure gaurav might have gone down as being a villain after that.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Both gaurav and Bani sometimes behave like idiots. Gaurav is trying to get close to mona but bechare ka popat kar dega BB when manu comes back in house. Khud to marega hi aur mona ko saath le kar doobne wala hai🤣
Gaurav tried to save his team but midway he got confused who all are his team🤣

Then he went on to behave like a bechara and wanted to sacrifice. But bani being bani she had to create more drama🤣

Finally Gaurav broke trust of Lopa again and disappointed bani again.

In the end woh khud bach gaya and he can say he was smart👏

Truly a clueless planner who have no idea what he was actually trying to do and what exactly happened in the end😛
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

GauBani dying & GauNa rising.. 😳 😆

Oh NO Gauna pls
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bani was stupid enough to believe him blindly, but that is how she trusts her friends. :(
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SP2684

Copy-pasting from another thread:

I think there was some pre-planning for the nominations within the boys - G, Rohan and Rahul - and I'm guessing this from G saying 'kal se baat kar rahein hain' and Rohan telling Lopa that G was trying to protect her. And the plan was to try and save the celebs from nominations.

The problem crept up, IMO, due to G and Bani's argument, and G's subsequent change of mind regarding nominating Mona. Iss chakkar mein Bani nominated Lopa, and then Lopa nominated Bani - both of which I think G had wanted to avoid to start with.

The stupidity here was G changing his mind, and Bani blindly following a plan she apparently never wanted to follow in the first place - she wanted to nominate Lopa from the outset. Also - had the plan worked, Lopa might've been convinced not to nominate Bani, but not after the latter had already nominated her - no chance then.

I have no issue with G planning and plotting - but these plans are ridiculous, in that they're totally open - previous BB seasons didn't even allow them. I'd like for people to plan and plot and play the damn game, but do it subtly for god sake! Not to mention - they need to use their own brains. Bani blindly followed G today, which was silly - she should've told Gaurav that she wants to nominate Lopa, and let him convince her out of it if he could. But she simply went with the flow. Trusting someone is one thing, but playing their game is another - she needs to play her own game.

Edit: I completely forgot the title of the topic 😆 - I don't think G double-crossed Bani at all - intentionally or otherwise; but he is playing the game now, and she should too.

Just in response to the bold portion:

What do you think could be Gaurav's plan..? Rahul and Manveer were already nominated so 2 were nominated and 3 more had to join the list.. and when he asked Bani to nominate Nitibha then it became 3 nominated and 2 more to join the list.. now the most anticipated next move at that point could be that Nitibha will nominate Bani.. so even if he wanted to save celebrities then he could be saving Lopa from Bani but was not saving Bani for sure..

Correct me if I'm wrong..
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok guys don't bash me..😉 I think gaurav got confused in his plan...I don't think it was his intention to double cross Bani
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually they both are same. They are using each other hence they are friends. Like minds stay together... They deserve each other. Lopa hit the shot where it hurts..LOL Good job Lopa... Gaurav didnt want his true self to come out and Lopa announced it in front of all how shady Gaurav played his game... Also Gaurav and Bani were only planning to save themselves.. they dont give a damn about others. Its all pretense to hide his ugly personality. Lopa superbly figured it out what Gaurav did.. Unfortunately Rohan and Rahul are still fooled by Gaurav.

Basically Gaurav wanted to others to burst the balloon so nobody comes and bursts his balloon. This shady guy is sh*t scared of being nominated.
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago