Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani still thinks Gaurav as his best friend in house but Gaurav is playing game, and the way he talks clearly shows that how people close to him can easily come in his talks
My thinking what would be happened :

Bani as a friend Gaurav made this plan that you nominate Nitibha because he knows that if Nitibha will get nominated the eviction chances of her will increase and others willdecrease and he will not become bad in front of Nitibha eyes and when his turn came to nominate Mona he swing his mind because he never want to nominate her and then he said Bani to nominate himself because he knows that she still bilieves on their friendship and she will never nominate him and finally what happened ?

Bani nominated Lopa, Lopa nominated Bani and Gaurav is saved!
But Gaurav has a great mind😆he really played this game so well but I feel bad for Bani, it's not her mistake also she just believed on friendship which is not wrong also😲
Edited by -WakhraSwag- - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -WakhraSwag-

Bani still thinks Gaurav as his best friend in house but Gaurav is playing game, and the way he talks clearly shows that how people close to him can easily come in his talks

My thinking what would be happened :

Bani as a friend Gaurav made this plan that you nominate Nitibha because he knows that if Nitibha will get nominated the eviction chances of her will increase and others willdecrease and he will not become bad in front of Nitibha eyes and when his turn came to nominate Mona he swing his mind because he never want to nominate her and then he said Bani to nominate himself because he knows that she still bilieves on their friendship and she will never nominate him and finally what happened ?

Bani nominated Lopa, Lopa nominated Bani and Gaurav is saved!
But Gaurav has a great mind😆he really played this game so well but I feel bad for Bani, it's not her mistake also she just believed on friendship which is not wrong also😲

Gaurav played so smartly he didnt nominate anyone n saved himself 😆 he just used bani to nominate niti. I mean if he didnt want to nominate mona toh pehle hi sochta na he never had any plan of nominating mona.
I too feel bad though I dont like her she needs to stop being emotionally attached this isnt the house for playing friends friends
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gaurav should've gone with the pre decided plan. He got Bani in Nitibha's bad books and khud Mona ke saamne achha ban gaya. If you're agreeing upon a plan with someone and that person has honored their end of the deal then you should also honor your part of the deal.🤔
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

finally gaurav is showing hes not a toy to be used lol😆 for some reason i find it really funny

not "some" reason...i guess u shud accept that u find it funny coz it happened to bani
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What a player this Gaurav has turned out to be😲
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

not "some" reason...i guess u shud accept that u find it funny coz it happened to bani

nope i felt bad for bani to be honest she genuinely is considering gaurav a friend whats funny was gaurav going around the house asking ever1 to nominate him.
Read the title of my topic.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah bani was stupid and naive and innocent, but bani over any of the devious HMs anytime.
And in spite of all that Bani refused to entertain the idea of nominating Gaurav as he asked her, coz dat's just not how friendship works for her.

DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Merit.-

Gaurav should've gone with the pre decided plan. He got Bani in Nitibha's bad books and khud Mona ke saamne achha ban gaya. If you're agreeing upon a plan with someone and that person has honored their end of the deal then you should also honor your part of the deal.🤔

I guess now atleast bani should understand gauravs playing a game.
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yeah bani was stupid and naive and innocent, but bani over any of the devious HMs anytime.

And in spite of all that Bani refused to entertain the idea of nominating Gaurav as he asked her, coz dat's just not how friendship works for her.

Yes from her side shes proving her friendship but gaurav has said n number of times that hes playing a game. Shes spoiling her own game shes not there for gaurav its high time she understands.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Though I feel bad for Bani.. But I think she should focus on her maturity before calling some one immature..