Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

@un-bold - We're going in circles here. I'm talking about the lack of realisation on Bani's part. The point here is not that Bani didn't apologise to Lopa. You're of the view that Bani came to a realisation of wrongdoing - I'm saying, here and in my previous post (@bold) that Bani staying mum when Lopa mentioned the bday wishes does not, in any way whatsoever, constitute a realisation on Bani's part that the hissy fit she threw in front of Rahul was wrong.

No connection whatsoever; two different events - and Lopa never referred to the tantrum one, because she wasn't aware of it. So, again - how does Bani's silence there = her realising how wrong she was in what she said to Rahul?

No your un-bold part was not about realization on Bani's part.. read your post again (magenta part) you asked me that if Bani is that naive that she thinks that if she says apology and says its sincere then it become indisputable fact..

And your italics part (green one) was that how being quiet is equal to realization..
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

No your un-bold part was not about realization on Bani's part.. read your post again (magenta part) you asked me that if Bani is that naive that she thinks that if she says apology and says its sincere then it become indisputable fact..

And your italics part (green one) was that how being quiet is equal to realization..

Right, there is a lot of confusion here. I was talking about your un-bold portion: Lopa was not affected by what Bani said to Rahul so there's no need of apology there imo.. (Your post above - this was what I was referring to)

The magenta part above - is regarding Bani's apology to Lopa during her captaincy campaign, and her notion that if she says her apology was sincere that should be taken as fact, which I think is a ridiculously narcissistic and uninformed outlook. It is not to do with Lopa's bday wishes.

The green part is to do with Lopa's bday wishes, and Bani's subsequent tantrum in front of Rahul. You are saying that Bani keeping quiet in the PC when Lopa mentioned the bday wishes = Bani realising that she was wrong in throwing her hissy fit during the cycling task. I'm asking how? The two events are not connected at all - see the green and bold parts for further clarification re my stance on this.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

Right, there is a lot of confusion here. The magenta part above - is regarding Bani's apology to Lopa during her captaincy nomination, and her notion that if she says her apology was sincere that should be taken as fact, which I think is a ridiculously narcissistic and uninformed outlook. It is not to do with Lopa's bday wishes.

The green part is to do with Lopa's bday wishes, and Bani's subsequent tantrum in front of Rahul. You are saying that Bani keeping quiet when Lopa mentioned the bday wishes = Bani realising that she was wrong in throwing her hissy fit. I'm asking how? The two events are not connected at all - see the green and bold parts for further clarification re my stance on this.

haha yes, we're on same page now and I'm able to reply your both questions one by one.. omitted previous posts and will try to make my answers as easy to read as possible..

PART 1)

So in response to your question regarding Bani's apology to Lopa during her captaincy nomination, and her notion that if she says her apology was sincere then that should be taken as fact my answer is below..

Lets discuss how many votes Bani had in that captaincy task.. if she really desperately needed that one vote of Lopa to win against her opponent.. ??? If Lopa's vote was of crucial importance to her then we can say that her apology was fake to win the task.. but if majority was already with her then perhaps she actually took that opportunity to sincerely clear the differences between her and Lopa..

Now if she was sincere then frustration on the accusation that you came begging for vote to me to win the task is understandable because its requires lots of courage to go to your rival and take first step by an apology to clear the differences.. but even then calling Lopa a liar for this is silly because as I said above that sincerity or insincerity behind your deeds is hidden inside your heart and you can't prove it to someone..

PART 2)

And your question regarding how Bani being quiet is equal to realization that she was wrong in her over reaction in cycling task..

So my point is that as she was giving her feed back in response to all of Lopa's accusations.. so why quiet in response to only one.. ???

It was because she had nothing to say in her defense as in her mind she realized that expecting a thanks from a person whose b'day wishes you ignored just a day before was wrong..

you say nothing in your defense = you're quiet = you realize you're wrong..
crazygypsy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ Ctrl-Alt-Del
You put forth your points very well 😊
SP2684 thumbnail

And your question regarding how Bani being quiet is equal to realization that she was wrong in her over reaction in cycling task..

So my point is that as she was giving her feed back in response to all of Lopa's accusations.. so why quiet in response to only one.. ???

It was because she had nothing to say in her defense as in her mind she realized that expecting a thanks from a person whose b'day wishes you ignored just a day before was wrong..

you say nothing in your defense = you're quiet = you realize you're wrong..

We've literally highjacked this thread with our back and forth 😳. @FilmyyFanatic - my apologies.

@underlined - there is a vast difference between defending yourself, and accusing someone of lying. Bani did the latter when Lopa brought up the captaincy apology. As I said in one of my previous posts - Lopa hadn't even got to whether the apology was sincere or not, or even about the votes - she had merely mentioned it, when Bani accused her of lying. Bani's ill-formed defence was nothing beyond Lopa 'lying'. I wouldn't call it giving feedback.

And if I'm not mistaken, Bani wasn't interrupting Lopa to defend herself, anywhere other than this captaincy apology thing, and the only other response she gave was calling Lopa's view 'bullshit'. So I don't think it's fair to say Bani was giving her feedback on every question. So while I agree that Bani had nothing to say in response to Lopa's talking about the Bday wishes, simply because Lopa did wish her, it is still a reach to assume that she realised she was wrong regarding a tantrum she threw after the event.

We'd best agree to disagree however, before the TM comes after us with a stick 😆

Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Irony is.. Bani punished Lopamudra for not accepting her fake apology..😈 👎🏼
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

We've literally high-jacked this thread with our back and forth 😳. @FilmyFanatic - my apologies.

@underlined - there is a vast difference between defending yourself, and accusing someone of lying. Bani did the latter when Lopa brought up the captaincy apology. As I said in one of my previous posts - Lopa hadn't even got to whether the apology was sincere or not, or even about the votes - she had merely mentioned it, when Bani accused her of lying. Bani's ill-formed defence was nothing beyond Lopa 'lying'.

And if I'm not mistaken, Bani wasn't interrupting Lopa to defend herself, anywhere other than this captaincy apology thing, and the only other feedback she gave was calling Lopa's view 'bullshit'. So I don't think it's fair to say Bani was giving her feedback on every question. So while I agree that Bani had nothing to say in response to Lopa's talking about the Bday wishes, simply because Lopa did wish her, it is still a reach to assume that she realised she was wrong regarding a tantrum she threw after the event.

We'd best agree to disagree however, before the TM comes after us with a stick 😆

Agree to disagree is too boring.. TM won't say anything.. I guess he/she is enjoying too and liking your every post.. 😉

Now come to the point.. you're again mixing and confusing both the points.. the portion you underlined is about the b'day wish & thanks incident not the captaincy one..

@Bold: Yes Bani was not interrupting but telling in the end of Lopa's answers that if she agree or disagree.. when Lopa called her insecure then she retorted back by calling her a lil girl.. when Lopa accused her of begging votes then she called her a liar.. but only in response to that B'day wish answer, she was quiet..
SP2684 thumbnail

Agree to disagree is too boring.. TM won't say anything.. I guess he/she is enjoying too and liking your every post.. 😉

Now come to the point.. you're again mixing and confusing both the points.. the portion you underlined is about the b'day wish & thanks incident not the captaincy one..

@Bold: Yes Bani was not interrupting but telling in the end of Lopa's answers that if she agree or disagree.. when Lopa called her insecure then she retorted back by calling her a lil girl.. when Lopa accused her of begging votes then she called her a liar.. but only in response to that B'day wish answer, she was quiet..

Even if the TM is enjoying this discussion, it seems never-ending 😆

There's no mixing/confusing - I used the captaincy apology 'defence' as an example to illustrate how I don't consider what Bani was doing at the PC as 'giving feedback'.

She was not mentioning if she agrees/disagrees at the end of all Lopa's answers - from the ones we were shown she called Lopa's views 'bullshit', and called her a liar upon Lopa mentioning the captaincy apology - she did not wait for Lopa to mention the votes, before she accused her of lying. As for calling Lopa an immature lil girl who throws tantrums - Bani said this in response to a reporter asking her what she thinks of Lopa's answer to the insecurity question. And so, my stance re the lack of realisation still stands - as framed in bold above.

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

Even if the TM is enjoying this discussion, it seems never-ending 😆

There's no mixing/confusing - I used the captaincy apology 'defence' as an example to illustrate how I don't consider what Bani was doing at the PC as 'giving feedback'.

She was not mentioning if she agrees/disagrees at the end of all Lopa's answers - from the ones we were shown she called Lopa's views 'bullshit', and called her a liar upon Lopa mentioning the captaincy apology - she did not wait for Lopa to mention the votes, before she accused her of lying. As for calling Lopa an immature lil girl who throws tantrums - Bani said this in response to a reporter asking her what she thinks of Lopa's answer to the insecurity question. And so, my stance re the lack of realisation still stands - as framed in bold above.

Okay getting your point now.. my point is just that even if she was not defending herself in words but her responses like saying BS or calling the other person liar or 'lil girl throwing tantrums' we were aware that she's not in agreement with that accusation.. but as she said nothing in response to just one then for me she knew that she was wrong there.. rest each to their own interpretation..

1101232 thumbnail
@Ctrl-Alt-Del ^^^ I'm "He" 😆 No @SP I've no problem. You guys can carry-on. I love to see two intelligent & level headed people's argument 😊