Originally posted by: Chicagogal

I hate Bani.

LOPA FTW🥳

Lopa AND Bani FTW! Love both these girls despite their flaws
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Exposed..??? You know exposed word is used when you find some concrete evidence to prove some person as guilty.. you're like if some murder mystery is solved today.. it was just like every season that some accusations were put on a contestant and the person has to defend himself.. and the purpose of this process is always giving hints to contestants to improve their game by eliminating their negative points..

Two accusations were put on Bani.. one was that she walk off without listening to the other person's point of view.. and second was that she behave like a victim when things does't go her way.. she replied by giving her reasons and Salman advised her that she needs to be mentally and emotionally strong as that was the solution to both the accusation.. now if she'll act on these suggestions then her game will improve otherwise not.. and I don't know if you know or not but even her supporters were discussing these two points from days.. so nothing was exposed there..

Then comes that Birthday thing.. then you know its forum posters who (without realizing that much part of what actually happened in the house is edited out before reaching us) use their imagination power and start believing that their assumption are facts.. neither they showed Bani sharing her cake with others nor they showed Lopa wishing her.. but I remember you were the one who made the post that Bani is such a selfish person who don't even share her cake.. in response people start replying you that Lopa didn't wished her B'day.. they were as wrong as you were.. but how come Bani is a liar here.. did they showed to us Bani is saying to anyone that Lopa didn't wished me B'day.. that would be a lie.. Bani was wrong in expecting a thanks from Lopa when she ignored her B'day wishes.. but she was wrong, not a liar.. there's difference between being wrong and being liar..

As for Dabang's analysis.. it was his assumption with which you can agree or disagree but not a fact that is supported by some concrete evidence.. I haven't seen any clip from any episode or any unseen video in which they've shown Bani plotting or strategizing in back foot..

Regarding if it was best weekend ka vaar as yet then if your citeria is bashing of Bani then perhaps it was as in last weekend ka vaar this time forum was full of fixed winner posts.. anyways being a Bani's supporter I'm okay with both this and previous episode.. the only problem I've is too much screen time given to baba..

AMAZING POST! 👏
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she thinks she is always rite. can't take criticism, walks out, doesn't listen to others, abuses others, the list is endless.
sahi class leni chahiye thi but still valid points were put out.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Exposed..??? You know exposed word is used when you find some concrete evidence to prove some person as guilty.. you're like if some murder mystery is solved today.. it was just like every season that some accusations were put on a contestant and the person has to defend himself.. and the purpose of this process is always giving hints to contestants to improve their game by eliminating their negative points..

Two accusations were put on Bani.. one was that she walk off without listening to the other person's point of view.. and second was that she behave like a victim when things does't go her way.. she replied by giving her reasons and Salman advised her that she needs to be mentally and emotionally strong as that was the solution to both the accusation.. now if she'll act on these suggestions then her game will improve otherwise not.. and I don't know if you know or not but even her supporters were discussing these two points from days.. so nothing was exposed there..

Then comes that Birthday thing.. then you know its forum posters who (without realizing that much part of what actually happened in the house is edited out before reaching us) use their imagination power and start believing that their assumption are facts.. neither they showed Bani sharing her cake with others nor they showed Lopa wishing her.. but I remember you were the one who made the post that Bani is such a selfish person who don't even share her cake.. in response people start replying you that Lopa didn't wished her B'day.. they were as wrong as you were.. but how come Bani is a liar here.. did they showed to us Bani is saying to anyone that Lopa didn't wished me B'day.. that would be a lie.. Bani was wrong in expecting a thanks from Lopa when she ignored her B'day wishes.. but she was wrong, not a liar.. there's difference between being wrong and being liar..

As for Dabang's analysis.. it was his assumption with which you can agree or disagree but not a fact that is supported by some concrete evidence.. I haven't seen any clip from any episode or any unseen video in which they've shown Bani plotting or strategizing in back foot..

Regarding if it was best weekend ka vaar as yet then if your citeria is bashing of Bani then perhaps it was as in last weekend ka vaar this time forum was full of fixed winner posts.. anyways being a Bani's supporter I'm okay with both this and previous episode.. the only problem I've is too much screen time given to baba..

With the birthday thing - what got exposed are Bani's separate standards for herself and others. She threw a fit about Lopa not thanking her - made a big deal of this. Yet not mere hours earlier she ignored Lopa's wishes to her; no acknowledgement of them, let alone a 'thank you'. So she'll treat Lopa in a less than nice manner - but will throw a tantrum if Lopa returns the favour, citing that she (Bani) is an 'insaan' and she gets hurt - while others apparently aren't and don't.

As for the lying - you're right: Bani never spoke about Lopa's Bday wishes to her. But she does appear to have lied in the PC and thereafter. Lopa brought up two points - the Bday wishes, and Bani's apology to Lopa during the former's captaincy campaign - both of which are true. Yet Bani, who is also aware that both are true and happened, accused Lopa of lying, repeatedly - both in the PC and after she walked out.

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yep bani plays a victim which she is not totally exposed on that.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If u took this in other angle in positive way he advises Bani and help her what to do and what not in rigth direction
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely agree. Not one of memorable days for bani whose game was exposed brutally first by Sallu and then by dibang.
In fact when Sallu asked her about victim card and lopa bday wishes she was completely rattled. Listen to her reply... it absolutely made no sense.. such a weird, non sense reply.
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

This was by far the best WKW so far of this season. The most overrated, useless and overhyped contestant has been exposed. Dibang, Karishma & Salman were spot on! 👏

1. Never listents to other side, cuts them up in b/w & doesn't let other speak. Gets worked up easily with slightest criticism & walks out. She's the walk off queen.

2.She also lies through her teeth we've seen it before as well but Its was cleared she's a pathological liar & twists things to earn brownie points. So, Salman too made it clear Lopa had wished Bani on her B'Day but Bani being Bani showed her real self and then her usual drama.

3.She's an overconfident annoying crybaby. A quitter, always gives up tasks & then boasts about "Main toh waise bhi jeetungi" Sore Loser.

4.She's an user & blakcmailer. Emotionally exploits Gaurav for support & starts demanding and throws off tantrums & attitude when things doesn't go her way. She demands way too much in friendship & puts facade to play mind games with her friendship with Gaurav that nobody can see her through or doubt on her so called "Dosti"

5.The best thing which was stated Bani portrays herself as a victim when the situation is not in her favor.

She hasn't contributed anything special to the show except abusing 24*7 at the drop of hat. She's the most undeserving person to win this season. It'd be such a shame if she becomes the winner 👎🏼

Spot on

Agree with TM

Bani perhaps choosing to go Gautam Gulati way

However,i also feel bani is fixed winner which wud be unfair but then even prince narula winning last time was a shame as well
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cotswolds

Absolutely agree. Not one of memorable days for bani whose game was exposed brutally first by Sallu and then by dibang.

In fact when Sallu asked her about victim card and lopa bday wishes she was completely rattled. Listen to her reply... it absolutely made no sense.. such a weird, non sense reply.

Bang on. I was like 'ye kia bol rahi hai'
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cotswolds

Good point. I was thinking the same isko pucha kya ye kya bol rahi hai.