MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manveer has earned his fans..Count me among one of them😉
Just loved the way he consoled Bani..the way he said he would give up the task if she was sad..his sincerity just touched my heart😳

We are getting to see all these beautiful shades only because Snack Manu is not in the house..I'm really dreading the moment Manu will return...because I know I will not get see--- clear sincere witty honest lovable Manveer😲
Edited by MsAnu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right. Mannu is manipulative.. liar too
MsAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilranade

Right. Mannu is manipulative.. liar too

Wish biggboss keeps him away at least for a week...let MANVEER SHINE⭐️
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bb had hoped manu to be front runner from commoners side but one the way noticed Manveer good qualities and has been showcasing his potential with loads of his level headed nature .. BB now has truly found front runner from commoner side
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Manveer is the only person in the house who is genuine. I have liked Lopa from day one. Now a days I am also fan of Manveer and Rahul.
362089 thumbnail
I like Manveer too but putting down Manu is not really cool. The guy lost his mother so atleast have the decency to not talk ill about him when hes not in the show.
MsAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BLRbabe--

Bb had hoped manu to be front runner from commoners side but one the way noticed Manveer good qualities and has been showcasing his potential with loads of his level headed nature .. BB now has truly found front runner from commoner side

Rightly said - Among the commoners MANVEER IS THE BEST ⭐️
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreee - Manveer is a bigg boss winner material when he is not influenced by manu's nastiness!
362089 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FFire67

Yes these people are downright rude and pathetic. You would think they atleast have some respect from a person who is going thru sadness despair and trauma. Especially when the poor guy also happens to be Manveer's best friend and closest companion.

Love Manveer dislike some of these new Manveer fans.

Its really classless. High level of benefit of doubt would be given considering what he is going through. I guess we cant ask much from some biased people and its best to ignore those who arent willing to listen to reason.
Edited by pamagie - 7 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yes am also his fans now since the manu exit we are getting to see his light hearted sincere shades!
Hope we continue too see it any hope someone gives this feedback to manveer he should play his own way!