Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
She does know how to put her point forward very well compared to the other HMs. She could lie through her teeth and people wouldn't notice.

If a pageant contestant won't be articulate who will be? Even if she never won it doesn't mean she wasn't extensively trained by experts in that field and that's probably also the reason she was chosen to represent India in Miss United Continents.

And I didn't know being emotional made someone weak.. To each his own.
Edited by Amiyah - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

LOPA IS ARTICULCATED
I love the way she spoke today ! must say she is articulated and very intelligent she know show to speak and she put everything on point !
It's pathetic how Bani had a problem with Lopa going to toilet. Loved what Lopa replied !
Lopa was a fair judge !!!!

and loved what she stated about Om Swami ! he is the target and everyone attacks him when others are at fault as well ! so many gets away with crap.

I was really impressed by her explanations this weekend.

Also, the way she used to advise Swami Om or tell him that he is wrong like in case of talking badly about Mona, used to be worded really well. She has a good diction too.

I think Nitibha has a good way of talking as well but it gets a bit irritating after a while somehow. Gaurav too but he seldom has good points.

Manveer, Bani, Swami Om, Rohan - I think they get flustered easily or don't speak clearly enough, sort of mess up words sometimes and end up not being clear enough in their argument. I hope out of these atleast Manveer improves in this aspect. This is one thing I don't like about him :(
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOPA IS 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN BANI...
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amiyah

She does know how to put her point forward very well compared to the other HMs. She could lie through her teeth and people wouldn't notice.

If a pageant contestant won't be articulate who will be? Even if she never won it doesn't mean she wasn't extensively trained by experts in that field and that's probably also the reason she was chosen to represent India in Miss United Continents.

And I didn't know being emotional made someone weak.. To each his own.

One can also say that if a celebrity won't be diplomatic or image-conscious then who will be? After all, they stay in public view most of the time. But that is not the case with all celebrities right? I don't think that despite the training every pageant winner turns out to be articulate. I think credit should be given where it is due and should not try to downplay somebody's achievement. But then that's only me, to each her own.
Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What Bani says most of the time is abba dabba jabba. And she's never coherent in her speech either. Just a few random English swear words thrown in with aggressive hand movements and expressions of a wild animal. Perfect recipe for a wannabe. 😃

Anyways, loved Lopa's responses. And I loved the fact that she shut everyone up especially Gaubani without getting personal. Whatever she said was so well articulated. 👏
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astha36

One can also say that if a celebrity won't be diplomatic or image-conscious then who will be? After all, they stay in public view most of the time. But that is not the case with all celebrities right? I don't think that despite the training every pageant winner turns out to be articulate. I think credit should be given where it is due and should not try to downplay somebody's achievement. But then that's only me, to each her own.

I completely agree - being articulate and well-spoken have some how either been turned around to be negative qualities as opposed to positive ones, or seen as a tool Lopa uses to mask her supposed lies. Baffling! And indeed, saying her articulation is a result solely born of her pageant training, is like saying everyone in a class is going to graduate with an A. She's her own person - and she has her own acumen and level of hard work.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
Ronnie7 thumbnail
Task Performance

Bani hasn't won any task yet. She lost the horse-riding task, the skating task and the dome task. She gave up the cycling task recently and was on the losing side in several earlier team tasks like the Dhobi-ghat and the viral-video tasks.
Lopamudra has a better record when it comes to tasks. She messed up the secret task, but won the skating task and became the de-facto captain of her group during the viral-video task which they won. Having said that, I thought she was a rank bad convenor in the last task (the painting one) where her long washroom-break in between the task and vague communication of the rules led to the task getting out of hand. I believe she convened the sandpit-wrestling task badly as well.

Entertainment Factor

I don't think either contestant is especially entertaining, but Bani's often contradictory personality in a goth-chick look is perhaps more interesting to watch.

Personality

Bani comes across as an insecure person whose physique and demeanor seem to be nothing but cover-ups for her brittle self-confidence and volatile emotional quotient. She has not shown strength or stamina in any task; this makes one suspicious if her ripped body is a steroid-induced product or the appearance of a genuinely fit person. Her self-centredness also makes her come across as petty on a consistent basis.

Lopa is image conscious and lacks natural flair and spunk which she tries to make up for by trying to take the high road for the cameras although I think her reluctance to steal during the secret task was genuine. I found that refreshingly innocent and showed she's a good soul who would not think of theft even in a simulated situation.

Conclusion:
Overall, Lopa is doing better than Bani in the show in isolation. However, the accumulated effect of Bani's popularity from her earlier TV reality shows may see her trump Lopa in the Bigg Boss race. I believe they both have a chance to be in the top 5.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

OKAY so instead of making 2 topics I am making 1 topic hence combined both the things, NO I AM NOT COMPARING THEM !

BANI IS WEAK

The fixed BB winner is getting supported by Salman and she keeps getting praised but no matter how much Salman tries to portray her as strong that's all a lie !

Salman called her strong and praised her and told her that her crying is not worth it here!
WHAT DOES SHE DO?
SHE STARTS CRYING 😕
KUCH BHI !
What was that?
She cried for no reason and then while arguing with Manu she starts getting emotional again and does swearing 🤢 LIKE SERIOUSLY? GROW UP and become an adult. What's with the crying and all !

It's getting annoying to see her cry, she cries more than Mona now !

LOPA IS ARTICULCATED
I love the way she spoke today ! must say she is articulated and very intelligent she know show to speak and she put everything on point !
It's pathetic how Bani had a problem with Lopa going to toilet. Loved what Lopa replied !
Lopa was a fair judge !!!!

and loved what she stated about Om Swami ! he is the target and everyone attacks him when others are at fault as well ! so many gets away with crap.

I agree with every word you have written. I have said earlier that Bani is not strong at all. She is hiding herself behind tattoos and buffed up body. She can't even have 2 minute converse without cursing. She is nothing but a white trash. If any guy who was in the house who was cursing like she does he would have got a lot of abuse from everyone.
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

What Bani says most of the time is abba dabba jabba. And she's never coherent in her speech either.

So true! 🤣
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

being articulate and well-spoken have some how either been turned around to be negative qualities as opposed to positive ones, or seen as a tool Lopa uses to mask her supposed lies. Baffling! And indeed, saying her articulation is a result solely born of her pageant training, is like saying everyone in a class is going to graduate with an A. She's her own person - and she has her own acumen and level of hard work.

Yup.. Because Lopa doesn't cuss at the drop of a hat and can converse without throwing profanities, she is somehow fake.. I guess only aggressive/ belligerent/ foul mouthed people are being true to themselves...
Edited by SatiSavitri - 7 years ago