Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Untruthful not in the sense that she was telling lies.. but her argument was not correct completely.. when Gaurav said that four important things happened during the task and you were not there so I had to tell you the details last night.. then in response she said that I listened to what you said, thet I listened to what Manveer said and then to take a neutral point of view I talked to Sahil as well.. it was good but not good enough.. because mostly competitors will say that they're right and the person you chose as a neutral spectator could do a mistake too because most of the time spectators of any task keep talking to each other, looking here and there while some task is happening.. they don't need to watch it with full concentration as they don't have to take the decision in the end.. she was sanchalak and she should be there till the end and especially when task was reaching to the end.. 'should I pee in the pant?' is not a very convincing argument imo.. but as in the end the decision she took was fair so all's well that ends well.. but my point was just that if you're articulate then it never means that the ground of your argument is also based on solid logic and facts..

But I do agree with her on the point of Om Swami Ji because he'll do something every week so making him sit on that chair not only seem an easy option but also boring and repetitive for viewers too..

I disagree - I thought her arguments today were based on logic and fact - she was accused of being an unfair sanchalika - but both Bani and Gaurav think her decision of declaring Gaurav the winner was fair - so it was a moot point to start with.

And I do not think Gaurav said that all the four things he mentioned, happened when Lopa went to the Loo - I think it's a little excessive to expect the sanchalak to have heard and retain every word exchanged and every touch made, not to mention she had no way to accurately measure who's color was painted more - so it was more than fair to hear out both sides and take a neutral opinion, and then make her own decision based on all factors. She did not base her decision entirely on what the participants and Sahil had to say - she merely factored it in, as she made clear today.

And I think the Loo argument was perfectly fair - she can hardly be expected to stop the task in between because she needs to use the facilities - the task participants and other HMs are all adults and I think she did fine to trust them to the task without supervision for the few minutes that she was away. It would take a lot of talent to be articulate when you don't actually know what you're talking about - Lopa knew exactly what she was talking about today, and as afore-said, I think she substantiated her points with logic and fact.

Edit: Sorry I missed the last para of your post - I too agree with her point regarding Baba - he has become an easy option for everyone, and other things do get overlooked as they can all choose him and remain diplomatic.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
waise big buss showing his written scripts to viewers -m3-dostana,m2om chori chori chupke n bani alone posters ,waise alone poster ðŸĪĢ n bigbuss takes released movies/soaps scripts n copies oops xerozz oops writes scripts for going to release big buss movies/soap ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†
guarav stressing captain has some powers,after rohan got dethroned from captaincy,does bb going to give some powers to captain from dis week r is captain going to get some powers from dis point of game r wat? gaurav for captaincy n immunity for 1 week,kept aside his image,camera n his mask aside forawhile. guarav giving jason 4 stars n buttering him.elena-bani given lopa name for villain chair,gaurav-bani targeted lopa.lopa told villain of season is om but villain of d week is gaurav,for captaincy n immunity forgot his socalled humanity n guarav said to manu tat they will say om name for villain chair but gaurav,jason said manveer name. manu accusing bani for planning,plotting n bb editing in bits n pieces n drama, viewers ve to do brainstorming n connect d dots as dis big buss is so imp for human kind r wat lol,big buss socho socho lol

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lopa is strong in her space, Bani is weak wherever she stands but does show stronger side sometimes.
Still overall if I put both in one space or compare both, Bani is much stronger than Lopa. It's like jahan Lopa khatam hoti hai wahan se Bani shuru hoti hai. Bani has bigger room to improve tho.

Lopa cannot improve much she is limited.
Edited by Goldie. - 7 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vicky_jazz

Bani can't complete any conversation without using an abusive word

looks like she is from a chaal / slum who can not speak without swearing.half of her conversation was peeped that worst her language is ouch.
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is no doubt Bani is weak for all the physical strength and gothic exterior she tries to pull off. Weak alone finds strength in slur words.

Again, those who make to the top 10 of Miss India competitions are strong personalities.They are their own support systems and are tough and ready to face the world physically and mentally and their strength is not directly proportional to protein powder or eggs or the environment in the long run. Her self-defence before Salman yesterday was one of the best put forward by any BB contestant 👏.

Lopamudra may not have a fan following since she was never part of the reality circuit, but she's won a lot of admirers for her sanity than insanities. These admirers may not be juvenile ones charmed by the superficiality that sees cuss words and tattoos as a sign of identity than identity crisis and who have the time to sit and punch votes for her, but will actually love to see her climb stronger stairs representing the country on international fora.

Her education as an engineer sees well in her entire articulation. Lopamudra has so far emerged as an individual that young girls in India could actually emulate.

As for Bani, weak or strong or sane or not, she is BB's winner and we are Endemol's couch potato puppets. But many of us see this as a show alone, and so, the makers are free to manipulate and appease and win pity for whoever they wish. It's just hilarious though that a body builder requires emotional support to this extent. I had to laugh out aloud when I saw Salman's ALONE poster 😆. Bani f*****g says whatever f*****g she wishes and what f*****g right do we f*****g have to f*****g judge the judge. Wow. 'I feel so impressed about myself at this moment- what a f*****g feat. What f*****g poise I exude 😆.

Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If you think BB is biased then you should look at this forum. People are always after Bani. Calling her a fixed winner is unjustified considering she has a big fan base who made her the highest vote gainer.
And crying is not a symbol of weakness. Plotting, bitching, feeling insecure etc is a symbol of weakness.
I would cry being stuck in a house half full of judgmental nonsense talkers too.
And she was crying because she understood fully what Salman was implying... it's hard to understand her if you don't like her.

Btw Lopa is a pageant queen, if not her then who else is gonna be an expert at saying things articulately 😆

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Uma2010

There is no doubt Bani is weak for all the physical strength and gothic exterior she tries to pull off. Weak alone finds strength in slur words.

Again, those who make to the top 10 of Miss India competitions are strong personalities.They are their own support systems and are tough and ready to face the world physically and mentally and their strength is not directly proportional to protein powder or eggs or the environment in the long run. Her self-defence before Salman yesterday was one of the best put forward by any BB contestant 👏.

Lopamudra may not have a fan following since she was never part of the reality circuit, but she's won a lot of admirers for her sanity than insanities. These admirers may not be juvenile ones charmed by the superficiality that sees cuss words and tattoos as a sign of identity than identity crisis and who have the time to sit and punch votes for her, but will actually love to see her climb stronger stairs representing the country on international fora.

Her education as an engineer sees well in her entire articulation. Lopamudra has so far emerged as an individual that young girls in India could actually emulate.

As for Bani, weak or strong or sane or not, she is BB's winner and we are Endemol's couch potato puppets. But many of us see this as a show alone, and so, the makers are free to manipulate and appease and win pity for whoever they wish. It's just hilarious though that a body builder requires emotional support to this extent. I had to laugh out aloud when I saw Salman's ALONE poster 😆. Bani f*****g says whatever f*****g she wishes and what f*****g right do we f*****g have to f*****g judge the judge. Wow. 'I feel so impressed about myself at this moment- what a f*****g feat. What f*****g poise I exude 😆.

I agree with you completely. Bang on analysis.
ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Its ok to be weak and emotional, to be sensitive. Not everyone is articulate nor is everyone perfect and that is fine, as long as they are a good person and good at heart.

some of the best criminals in this world were found to be extremely articulate, charming and came across as decent but they ended up being serial killers and deadly criminals.

what I am trying to say is that how a person speaks, dresses cannot be a judge of a persons character or heart.

its their actions and decisions that are relevant.

As i said before, both the girls are opposites in nature and mannerisms yet they are both immature as they act like mean girls who want to be queen bee of the house.

while one shows immaturity openly, other is sneaky

its very clear that this year its going to be Bani vs Lopa and BB is prepping for that . Rest of them are all puppets , use and throw

Couldn't have said it better myself! 👏
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

👏😆 This is the best written post I have read in last few days apart from SP2684's posts. I completely agree and could not have explained it much better. ⭐ïļ
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree she spoke well but she is not better than bani,with all her faults n even abusive rds to express herself i simply love this bani girl...she is human n very emotional she doesnt use people to achieve her ends