Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So what if bani is weak? Is being weak a bad thing? And if bani is weak and lopu is so strong, lopu and lopu lovers should give her twice the benefit of doubt. But instead, all lopu does is sneaky midnight planning and lopu lover do is creat a zillion posts which keep harping on the same thing.
p.s And lopu kitni articulate hai, ye toh camera ke liye uski overacting dekh ke pata chal gaya 😆
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its ok to be weak and emotional, to be sensitive. Not everyone is articulate nor is everyone perfect and that is fine, as long as they are a good person and good at heart.
some of the best criminals in this world were found to be extremely articulate, charming and came across as decent but they ended up being serial killers and deadly criminals.

what I am trying to say is that how a person speaks, dresses cannot be a judge of a persons character or heart.

its their actions and decisions that are relevant.

As i said before, both the girls are opposites in nature and mannerisms yet they are both immature as they act like mean girls who want to be queen bee of the house.

while one shows immaturity openly, other is sneaky

its very clear that this year its going to be Bani vs Lopa and BB is prepping for that . Rest of them are all puppets , use and throw

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani uses Lopamudra most of the time by instigating her. Initially overrated Bani was super flop in the show.👎🏼 Later she started provoking & fighting with Lopamudra to being in the limelight and succeeded some times. Today Bani started blaming Lopa but Lopa gave Bani taste of her own medicine!👏
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Neither being emotional mean you're weak.. nor being articulate mean you're truthful..
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Neither being emotional mean you're weak.. nor being articulate mean you're truthful..

@italics - perhaps, but it does require clarity and effectiveness - both of which are hardly possible if the argument isn't substantiated with logic and fact. And all of which Lopa displayed in spades today - she was accused and she defended herself articulately, without a single counter from Bani or Gaurav, who were the ones making the accusations. So where is the question of being untruthful?
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isn't that the same mentality that if men cry they are weak? sexist!!!
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SP2684

@italics - perhaps, but it does require clarity and effectiveness - both of which are hardly possible if the argument isn't substantiated with logic and fact. And all of which Lopa displayed in spades today - she was accused and she defended herself articulately, without a single counter from Bani or Gaurav, who were the ones making the accusations. So where is the question of being untruthful?

Untruthful not in the sense that she was telling lies.. but her argument was not correct completely.. when Gaurav said that four important things happened during the task and you were not there so I had to tell you the details last night.. then in response she said that I listened to what you said, thet I listened to what Manveer said and then to take a neutral point of view I talked to Sahil as well.. it was good but not good enough.. because mostly competitors will say that they're right and the person you chose as a neutral spectator could do a mistake too because most of the time spectators of any task keep talking to each other, looking here and there while some task is happening.. they don't need to watch it with full concentration as they don't have to take the decision in the end.. she was sanchalak and she should be there till the end and especially when task was reaching to the end.. 'should I pee in the pant?' is not a very convincing argument imo.. but as in the end the decision she took was fair so all's well that ends well.. but my point was just that if you're articulate then it never means that the ground of your argument is also based on solid logic and facts..

But I do agree with her on the point of Om Swami Ji because he'll do something every week so making him sit on that chair not only seem an easy option but also boring and repetitive for viewers too..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
ya lopa seems intelligent,well educated,with some class n positive normal person. heard tat she did B.E. in electrical engineering. seems she well prepared for wkw n kept her points nicely n in articulate way.every human has flaws n lopa, nithibha seems nice personalities overall ,well educated n mind n heart in right places,tries to be sane most of d time types.. etc..sometimes i think y dis two girls came to bb show,bb type show doesn't suit them.seems both personalities are nice,positive overall.good luck to their future endeavours
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
bani no comments it's so obvious there n smart real viewers exist big buss lol
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and sun is cold and moon is hot