Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Good post Hippo!! I agree with alot of the points expressed there.
The personalities are broken down quite well, particularly your take on Bani!👏
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay!

Gaurav Chopra is my favorite too, because he seems to be the most balanced of the contestants. He is my winner for the season. Agree with your analysis on him, Hippo, and also, I understand your bias about Gaurav. He is an excellent person and contestant, so far. 😊
Edited by purethought - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail
Weekend ka episode:

Overall 3/5
-Boring mostly
-Did not understand why Mannu was after Baani as she was the reason for Manveer's fall
- Discussion looked forced
- Baba drama was good but shut by Salman quickly
- Family discussion was boring and too long but Mona boyfriend was honest but again dragged his point
- Lopa playing all sides and working on pataoing Manveer. Earlier also she was trying to flirt with him. What people have to do to win BB. I mean flirt with manveer
- Gaurav handled her well and did not give her too much attention

Ranveer singh will come next...befikre is the most crappiest film ever from the ad where heroine looks 10 years older than the hero..ranveer is a clown and is not fitting the class atmosphere of yash chopra banner..i guess this is a gharibon ki yash chopra movie. anyway clown was doing good in precap
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail
Monday episode 2/5

Nothing much happened
Expected nominations
Not much gossips
Jason Kaanti Lal finally completed a sentence.
Over acting from Lisa and Manveer
Baba was ok
Rohan fading fast

Tomorrow looks interesting

jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guarav the actor takes trophy? 😆
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
hippo gaurav nahi jeetne wala 😛😆
1011128 thumbnail
bohat ho gaye bakwaas
pura hai ab vishwaas
hippo ho ga kaamiyab
ek din

sab bo jayeein gaye badhawaas
reh jaye gi un ke dil me aas
jeete ga jab gaurav
ek din

1011128 thumbnail
Hippo heading to bed
G night all

1011128 thumbnail
Good morning all
Wisdom of the day

The problem with ganwaar Manveer is that he has all the intentions of winning, just for captaincy and he fights and can do anything to be there. However the intelligence is not there and hence he fails

Yesterday that fox Nibitha used him for a ride but did not give him money. What a cunning lady.

I hate such people .. people like Manveer. Dont be dumb..if you are dumb then do not act clever and intelligent when you are not.
1011128 thumbnail
Hippo is little disturbed to read about Baba cursing Baani mother. Though I did not get it as sound was not clear. However everyone on forum is saying it.

This is a very very sensitive issue for everyone including Hippo. We just cannot here anything against our mother. This is our culture, this is our religion, this is our parampara, this is our manners, this is who we are. We are not beghairat...mother is everything to us. Mother is among few people for whom Hippo holds emotion. Its a NO NO..no single word..let alone a threat is acceptable against mother. How dare Baba missed that point? Fine we kept quiet on father though someone can say why not father but we gave benefit there..but mother?

Hopefully someone will put sense in Baba and BB himself should intervene...maybe it was slip of tongue...i need something to keep finding him relevant. People hated him but I gave him doubt

I am hoping it will be not as bad as maybe he meant something else. I cant tell now as I am reacting on what I am reading and it aint good

Lets see tomorrow

ve main sare ghumm ke vekhia / i have gone and seen it all
amrika , roos, malaysia / america, russia, malaysiana
kittey vi koi fark si / there wasn't any difference
har kise di koi shart si / they all had some condition
koi mangda mera si sama / some asked for my time
koi hunda surat te fida / some were fascinated with my face
koi mangda meri si vafa / some demanded my fidelity
na koi mangda merian bala / none wanted my demons
tere bin / besides you
hor na kise / no one else
mangni merian bala / wanted my demons

Everyone wants something from u...ur looks, ur time, ur effort. no one wants u for ur problems and ills. And the one that wants that is the real one and mother is one such person.

On that note

Good night

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZvkvigWb9Y[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago