BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Even though I don't agree with your analysis but hippo i still love you 😳
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Even though I don't agree with your analysis but hippo i still love you 😳

Oh you are too kind and very supportive. thanks H.

Yes from Gullu to Kaanti Lal we have not had common favorites lol.

Okay everyone time for Hippo to leave his den and head for the cave. and sleep.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Many good points and many witty lines Hippo my wise friend... 👍🏼
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hippo! I had missed your analyses! Always entertaining to read!

And I agree with you for the most part, except when it comes to Om Swami. That man gives me a headache and I cannot stand him and his regressive ways. Gross. Just want him out.

And I'm also rooting for Gaurav! Fingers crossed for him!
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Hippo! I had missed your analyses! Always entertaining to read!

And I agree with you for the most part, except when it comes to Om Swami. That man gives me a headache and I cannot stand him and his regressive ways. Gross. Just want him out.

And I'm also rooting for Gaurav! Fingers crossed for him!

Gaurav has reached favorable ratings in me that no one has reached before. I just admire that person so much. In this mad house with crazy people shouting, plotting, the sane ones or those who try to act sane have not done much good. However he is just a smooth player. People find him boring and non emotional but I guess we need such people...we need calm heads. Hippo wants such people appreciated and not seen as boring. Balance does not mean low trp.

Om Ji has said somethings that are wrong and not acceptable. He is a mix bag. At times he is right too like younger ones humiliating him and talking...he has positives too like he can talk and discuss well and argues well. But then says bad things about character. But do note that even in discussions people speculate about others. Hippo is still mixed about him. Hippo has seen even the progressive acting regressive at their convenience. To me he looks more like a case of loose mouth than anything else

@Cruiser. Thanks. Happy to see the Superstar gracing my den. Keep up the good work
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Gaurav has reached favorable ratings in me that no one has reached before. I just admire that person so much. In this mad house with crazy people shouting, plotting, the sane ones or those who try to act sane have not done much good. However he is just a smooth player. People find him boring and non emotional but I guess we need such people...we need calm heads. Hippo wants such people appreciated and not seen as boring. Balance does not mean low trp.

Om Ji has said somethings that are wrong and not acceptable. He is a mix bag. At times he is right too like younger ones humiliating him and talking...he has positives too like he can talk and discuss well and argues well. But then says bad things about character. But do note that even in discussions people speculate about others. Hippo is still mixed about him. Hippo has seen even the progressive acting regressive at their convenience. To me he looks more like a case of loose mouth than anything else

@Cruiser. Thanks. Happy to see the Superstar gracing my den. Keep up the good work

Exactly.👏
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Great analysis Hippo...most of its bang on not all !!!
Only thing i don't agree on is Babaji...he should have got 10/10😳 sorry mein biased hoon when it comes to Babaji...😆

Good points though on everyone...👏
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Our opinions differ Hippo, on many of the contestants, but I enjoyed reading your thoughts, and your posts always reflect a great sense of humour 😊
1011128 thumbnail
Thank you all.

Time for Hippo to sleep

Listening to songs for past hour

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7kKAkRWCjE[/YOUTUBE]

khud se itrate hue
khud se sharmate hue
chaandi raat mein
ek bar tujhe dekha hai

alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail