main jaldi soo jaata hun ..aur bohat jaldi uth jaata hun

I will give my views on everyone and season so far later today

right now bhook lag rahi hai..aur kaam bhi hai

so prep to head out -

see u later

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hippopotamus Log, December 2 2016, 8:00 AM EST and 43 seconds

Hippo has just finished his breakfast and started working on season's first log. Food has reached its ultimate destination while coffee is pouring in. Food has started to supply energy in shape of carbohydrates while caffeine from Coffee is stimulating the brain cells.

Overall season: Hippo agrees that season is better than last one. No doubt about that. However it is also true that it is beginning to go away a little. Which can be stopped so all is not lost. Wild card entry and constant focus on Mannu and Manveer is just not entertaining. Even on high volume on my state of the art TV (yes I wanted to show off) I cannot hear what they are saying. These two are not jai and veeru so stop making these lukhas as something special. They make poor jokes and they laugh on their own while my family is seeing them and thinking OK what is there to laugh. So keep it going focus more on celebs, baba and even new wild cards.

Exit contestants: No use talking about them. Overall low entertainers who were removed correctly

Priyanka (0/10): To hippo she is an offensive personality. Unfortunately she does not come out as feminine, manly voice and then she does chichori things as Mannu was complaining. Sorry but no there are no emotions for her in Hippo.

Manveer (0/10): This guy has not appealed to me from day one. I have never laughed at anything he has done. I dont like his way of talking, I do not like his attitude as if he is some chaudary, I see a tractor driver trying to act as gaoon ka mukhia, he tries to be smart rolling eyes here and there as if all cameras on him but there is no entertainment. No fun in watching him. When Salman puts him on spot he gives gyan but in reality even Salman is thinking abay yeh gadha hai. In nutshell small time person not able to deliver in big time situation. Not everyone fits in every situation. BB will promote him further but he will loose TRP for them

Mannu (4/10): Basically he is an urban version of Manveer. Later is a rural lukha while former i.e. Mannu is an urban lukha. I guess urban people are little smarter so he was able to give some entertainment and one liners but still not worthy of the attention he is getting. I just do not understand what he is saying even on high volume. I cannot put that much attention on the show that I start wearing headphones to understand what 2 lukhas are discussing. BB should realize its mistake and cut down on Mannu. He is not gautam or prince as they got some support even if they were fixed winner. mannu looks bad, is washed out, not appealing to girls..he has nothing going. stop treating him as someone who Alia Bhatt is dying for. He looks like uncle to young girls.. just keep him to his level and that will be good for him. Do not put so much burden on him that he crashes and takes show down with him

Rohan (4/10): I just do not see the hype. Its not like he is the most good looking. The guy looks and sounds like a kid. He has zid of a kid (meaning ego). He is flop as captain, he gets biased, does not entertain. I fail to see what was the hype about. Seems like forced Hype. In the end he does not have in him.

Nibhita (5/10): Hippo likes the fact that she wants to be in BB. She is interested. She respects BB and cares. This is very important and we do not get feeling of show off and I dont care like Rimi Sen. Her down side is that in doing it she comes out as forced and fake at times. I guess she is not BB material. She cant do pole dance, she cant fight, she cant do bikini scenes, she cant romance. All are good things so its not like she should be doing it but point is she is not coming out has happening. In the end you need to appeal to someone and being ordinary person does not work. Expect her to be out in next few weeks

Lisa (5/10): She might be the most honest person in the house or one of the most. She though not dumb but indeed is one of those types that do not cross a threshold. Sure she dances and all but in fights she is not in it. Basically a low threshold person who is there to provide some entertainment but do not really care that much. Again expect her to exit in few weeks with Nibhita

Rahul (6/10): I liked him in movies so some bias there. However he has become a baba type and babas exit after certain time. He has been paid a lot I guess so they cannot remove him but on his own he is not winning material. He will exit at 75% of the show.

Lopa Mudra (6/10): She is hot and happening no doubt about it. She has also taken good stands. She has little cunningness in her but that is ok. Hippo now thinks she is not that mean. Hippo appreciates that she sticks to what is wrong and even if it means going against those who are maska polishing her she will go. The hot siren will stay more because there is a crowd out there who wants to see her. Unfortunately such characters are kept because they are magnet for potential romance, love angles, dance here and there, a bikini shot. It is wrong but that happens and even she knows it and hence her eagerness to do pole dance. She will stay towards the end

Baani (7/10): Baani is a strange character. Superficial she comes out as strong, non-emotional, abusive but hidden behind that is a emotional person, who is sensitive and gets insecure as well. Such people show the hidden character only in certain situations and therefore their overall personality still comes out as offensive. In her case you see the hidden character when she interacts with gaurav or expects much from Lopa. Otherwise for people like Mannu, Manveer, Om etc she doesn't care. She has split personality syndrome and therefore a polarizing figure. Those who sees are main character will hate her and those who see the other side will give her doubt. Problem is such confusion will not help her in the end. Not everyone is wise like hippo and general audience will not think this much about a show. Therefore she might not win as she might not get popular.

Swami OM (7/10): Despite his bad things that he has done and obviously a fake character, Swami Om has carried this show and this credit should be given to him. Like him or not but this guy is an entertainer. To start with he has a wonderful forceful voice which we CAN understand unlike Mannu and Manveer. He confronts, he fights, he argues well, he gives one liners, he discusses with Salman, he is happening. There is a reason Salman likes him even if we all know he is a dhongi. that does not matter. We are not here to see who will become a pope. Om is doing well and he has shown all sides and crying acting and all is there too. BB should show him more and to Hippo is definitely who is carrying this show. Others are up and down.

Gaurav Chopra (9/10). Yes Hippo's favorite this year is Gaurav Chopa. Yes this 9 reflects my bias and its not like he has delivered 9/10. I get it. This is my bias. I like such people. I like class acts, decent mannered, cultured, well spoken and patient people. It helps that girls like him for his personality, looks, voice and all. He is NOT aman, vikas etc who were decent but got lost somewhere and were maybe coming out as fake. This guy has winner written all over him but but that is Hippo's wish. He might not appeal or he might not be fixed. So he is not my prediction but from day 1 Hippo was in favor of gaurav - a man with amazing patience.

Others:
Elena - Poland ticket has been booked for you for Monday December 5
Sahil - Trying to fit in but needs to be more forceful. He wanted to do something but getting lost in crowd. Time short. Act fast

Anyone left? Let me check Wikipedia. Oh I remember...Kaanti Lal. Jason Kaanti Lal Shah. JKLS.

Kaanti Lal - Well to men he is not appealing as he aint a entertainer. Even on looks he looks like a powder ka dabba. Cant tell difference between his face and hair. You just see something whitish..on focus u see his face and something is there. Hippo just does not see how will he stay till the end. If he is thinking that girls will carry him on stretcher to final like they carried Gullu then I do not see that happening. Sure some are finding him hot and all but that might be short term. Also not many girls are getting fida over him and many desi girls do not like such weird characters - hindi coming out from English mouth. They are seen more as a joke than real. So Lets see when BB sends Kaanti Lal. He might hang a bit more than Elena or Sahil.

Signing off
December 2 2016, 8:59 AM EST and 33 seconds
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am disappointed πŸ˜”

How can Rohan be less entertaining than Gaurav? Are you sure you are watching the correct show?

And not to mention the unthoughtful opinion on Jason. It seems to me that you dont want to analyse him so you took the easy path of generalising him.
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

I am disappointed πŸ˜”

How can Rohan be less entertaining than Gaurav? Are you sure you are watching the correct show?

And not to mention the unthoughtful opinion on Jason. It seems to me that you dont want to analyse him so you took the easy path of generalising him.

Gaurav is my bias. I said I like such people and hence 9/10. In terms of entertainment u can give him any value u feel suited

No I do not find Rohan entertaining..stupid broom dance, kiddish voice and presence, getting irritated on getting questioned is not entertainment to me. He is jugal hansraj of this show. he does not have in him...

What is there to analyze in Kaanti? He is being praised on looks so I gave a khulasa of his powdered look..lol. Its not like there is Dilip Kumar there who i ignored and did not analyze

Having said that ..u and others are free to not agree..this was hippo's assessment after careful thought. biases are there too.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Whos lisa?
Edited- oh its mona lisaπŸ˜†
Gaurav 9πŸ˜•
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
love your analysis hippo especially bani

bani is getting popular on social media and has highest fan following as of now
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good to read your rankings πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
These are correct rankings just that i would have Om Swamiji at the top.
khushboo1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love your rankings. Correct assumptions.
πŸ‘
Edited by khushboo1234 - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for appreciating my analysis (and providing me opportunity to bump my topic in guise of thanking you)