Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This forum is making me dislike her even more and more..keep it up forum! I can't stand her! 😆

Bring more Anti-bani posts! 🥳
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khaleesii

what?That is such a harsh thing to say. You think life evolves around triival stuff like being someone's fan or someone's hater?😲

Metaphor samajhte ho? Khair this is the definition from internet.

metaphor
mtf,-f"/
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
    "when we speak of gene maps and gene mapping, we use a cartographic metaphor"
    synonyms:figure of speech, figurative expression, image, trope, allegory, parable, analogy,comparison, symbol, emblem, word painting, word picture;
    literaryconceit
    • a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else.
      "the amounts of money being lost by the company were enough to make it a metaphor for an industry that was teetering"

LoveSriNal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
and your bani is more obsessed with lopa. same goes to her fans. they have only time to hate lopa. so no one could ignore lopa
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani has captivated biggboss viewers this season.
When Rahul called Loki badtameez, Gaurav said something to Rahul 'Yeh hi hai...Yeh hi hai inki asliyat'. Bani was talking in background. Her words were distorted due to Gaurav and Rahuls conversation and hardly we could hear what she said, except last few words.

There were more discussion about what Bani said in background than actual conversation between Rahul and Gaurav.

Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

LOL are you kidding me? People are exposing Bani's cheapness and her loser attitude and you are proud of her?? Chalo good for you. I would have died of embarrassment had I been a Bani fan.😭

And apparently, being bashed on the forum is a new benchmark for measuring the success of a contestant in the house. Going by that Priyanka Jagga was the most successful contestant of the season.Ajeeb logic hai.😆

By the way we can give Bani a royal ignore. But poor thing is attention hungry. Remember her khichoing her baal when Lopa gave her a royal ignore? Poor thing had a hard time dealing with it. 😃

I would die of embarrassment too if if my favourite tried to hit people multiple times. 😭 Glad that at least she isn't a violent person unlike others!

Bani FTW ⭐️
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I'm seriously amazed at what I'm reading lately. This is a forum, which implies discussion, by default, and yet having a contrary opinion is disallowed? 🤔 Here's a few people, who dislike Bani, (which the last time I checked, was allowed), and criticise her within the rules of this forum, but we're 'haters' because: a) we criticise, and how dare we, and b) we criticise beyond what those that like her consider the 'reasonable amount'. And Bani's abusive behaviour gets a free pass, while non-abusive criticism causes people to like Bani, apparently 🤔

I'm honestly amazed myself.

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amiyah

I would die of embarrassment too if if my favourite tried to hit people multiple times. 😭 Glad that at least she isn't a violent person unlike others!

Bani FTW ⭐️

Whatever floats your boat dude.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is a difference between FANS & FANATICS.
Friends like SP2684 and Mithibani articulate their reasoning against Bani so well that you can't help but admire their way of making their points. I would put such members as CRITICS of Bani...not HATERS.👏

Similarly, FANS like my friend Khamoshh, are superb when it comes to expressing Bani's behavior and reasonings on show. What is immediately noticiable is that fans like her would accept that relentless abuse and cuss words by Bani are neither in good taste nor acceptable and yet they articulate the beautiful side of Bani and urge you to accept her and appreciate her as another human being who, just as like all of us, happens to be unique. 👍🏼

It is the discussion of CRITICS with FANS that makes the posts on forum interesting. Posts of HATERS and FANATICS are not worth any attention and nothing but Rahul Dev's fried in sh*t jalebis... ...

Keep rocking all...🥳
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

There is a difference between FANS & FANATICS.

Friends like SP2684 and Mithibani articulate their reasoning against Bani so well that you can't help but admire their way of making their points. I would put such members as CRITICS of Bani...not HATERS.👏

Similarly, FANS like my friend Khamoshh, are superb when it comes to expressing Bani's behavior and reasonings on show. What is immediately noticiable is that fans like her would accept that relentless abuse and cuss words by Bani are neither in good taste nor acceptable and yet they articulate the beautiful side of Bani and urge you to accept her and appreciate her as another human being who, just as like all of us, happens to be unique. 👍🏼

It is the discussion of CRITICS with FANS that makes the posts on forum interesting. Posts of HATERS and FANATICS are not worth any attention and nothing but Rahul Dev's fried in sh*t jalebis... ...

Keep rocking all...🥳

Awww thank you for ur kind words Cruiser and thank you for understanding why in spite of Bani's glaring flaws I like her.😳
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Awww thank you for ur kind words Cruiser and thank you for understanding why in spite of Bani's glaring flaws I like her.😳

Wear your Defense Attorney gown and start preparing your elaborate case for Bani ji for the press conference escapade...😛

You will do a grand job Munns...😊