Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Amiyah

There are multiple topics on Bani every single day while Lopa and Manu don't even get 1% of the hate she gets..And when they do get criticised, there are always people complaining that "haters don't leave them alone". πŸ˜†

I'm not sure if you follow the pages of the threads, but Manu gets bashed daily, infact people bash him constantly for even things he didn't do. So it's a joke to suggest she gets bashed more, when in fact she gets defended a lot more compared to Manu.

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xPalkix

They were not present when everyone was wishing Bani. Heck even Manu was there!
I hope Lopa and Rohan did wish her. Otherwise it's quite sad to not wish someone just because of some grudge on a show.

@Bold What where did you hear thisπŸ˜²πŸ˜•

When they were talking outside Manu said lets go to bed before her birthday or something like that. I'll link you the part where he said that later. He was laughing but still πŸ˜•

Here: http://www.tashanplayer.com/ol/2749336-29th-november-2016-bigg-boss-season-10-part4/2749317-2749326-2749318-2749336/ watch from 03:20 he said "Haan..so jate ha usse pehle pehle"
Edited by Amiyah - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

I'm not sure if you follow the pages of the threads, but Manu gets bashed daily, infact people bash him constantly for even things he didn't do. So it's a joke to suggest she gets bashed more, when in fact she gets defended a lot more compared to Manu.

Yes, it's true that Bani gets defended more and that's because there are more threads about her and also because she has more fans (on IF) than Manu. But it isn't true that she gets less hate.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When they were talking outside Manu said lets go to bed before her birthday or something like that. I'll link you the part where he said that later. He was laughing but still πŸ˜•

Here: http://www.tashanplayer.com/ol/2749336-29th-november-2016-bigg-boss-season-10-part4/2749317-2749326-2749318-2749336/ watch from 03:20 he said "Haan..so jate ha usse pehle pehle"

Oh I thought you meant Lopa and rohan. I was wondering why they didn't wish her. Maybe they did cus I can't believe anyone would not wish someone a happy birthday, they can't be that shallow.

And reagardless of what Manu said (so expected of him), at least he went to wish her.
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Oh I thought you meant Lopa and rohan. I was wondering why they didn't wish her. Maybe they did cus I can't believe anyone would not wish someone a happy birthday, they can't be that shallow.

And reagardless of what Manu said (so expected of him), at least he went to wish her.

Yeah, Manu showed more maturity than Lopa and Rohan. And idk what happened to Rohan so suddenly..him and Bani were so friendly and now πŸ˜•
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, Manu showed more maturity than Lopa and Rohan. And idk what happened to Rohan so suddenly..him and Bani were so friendly and now πŸ˜•

They're still okay with each other. That's why I am assuming he did wish her and he was also talking to Lopa about her birthday before.
Chalo let's see what happens. Maybe he's upset bani let priyanka win πŸ˜†
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Everybody present there except lopa & co
Still lopa made a big issue of not getting cake
Nobody talking about it in morning except lopa
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That's a very good question. It reminds me of this guy who came to roadies in some previous season and was great at gymming but when Raghu and Rannvijay asked him some basic GK ques, he made such a mess πŸ˜† Also, he had no other talent. So, it seems that there could be some dimwitted people who find their life goal in bodybuilding and that's the only interesting thing about them.
Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yawfeh

another hate post for baniπŸ˜†.. see i m telling u love her , hate her but u cant ignore her... har baath mein har cheez mein topic of the discussion is BANI BANI BANI ... OHHH I M LOVING IT...

Before u say anything , i must say i am a BANI FAN AND I M PROUD TO BE SO😳😳

You know who else can't be ignored? Swami Om. Glad you like your fav to be in that category.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astha36

You know who else can't be ignored? Swami Om. Glad you like your fav to be in that category.

no comments darls😳😳