Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

how do people continue so much of protein intake..it is BAD BAD BAD..can cause kidney stones

it is important to keep a balanced diet..these weight lifting lovers just go nuts with protein which causes kidney stones and numerous other issues

as for her protein and protein cake..like lopa said..who even wants to eat that..

PS..she was super rude to offer the cake to just gaurav where as there were like several other people standing there and singing happy birthday for her..she lacks basic manners..again so do many..but since this topic is on her..i talk about her manners or lack of..

Everybody standing there they got piece if it is not then how can they said cake taste was gr8
Bani said leftovers don't eat without her permission
Only lopa didn't get she didn't even wish her but expected bani offered her cake
& that's why she kept telling bani didn't give cake where eothers end that topic
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Every time I start liking her, she starts doing something stupid. Did she really ask people not to eat her cake ? How cheap.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Every time I start liking her, she starts doing something stupid. Did she really ask people not to eat her cake ? How cheap.

No, she didn't. Those who wished her ate the cake as they were seen discussing the taste etc. She said not to eat the leftovers. And why should people who didn't even bother wishing her, eat HER birthday cake?

Why do Lopa&co want to eat the birthday cake of someone they don't even like and were making fun of?
Do they even have an ounce of self-respect? Greedy people.
Edited by Amiyah - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Amiyah

No, she didn't. She said not to eat the leftovers. And why should people who didn't even bother wishing her, eat HER birthday cake?

and how do you know that they didn't wish her ?? 😕
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

and how do you know that they didn't wish her ??😕

Because they weren't there??
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Because they weren't there??

what if they wished her earlier or later ??
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Lopa, Manu get more hate.

There are multiple topics on Bani every single day while Lopa and Manu don't even get 1% of the hate she gets..And when they do get criticised, there are always people complaining that "haters don't leave them alone". 😆
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

what if they wished her earlier or later ??

Idk about that. I'm not Swami Om who knows everything lol. I can only comment on what we were shown..and from what I've seen, they did not wish her. In fact, earlier they were even seen mocking her and planning to go to bed before her birthday so they wouldn't have to wish her. 🤢
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There are multiple topics on Bani every single day while Lopa and Manu don't even get 1% of the hate she gets..And when they do get criticised, there are always people complaining that "haters don't leave them alone". 😆

Exactly. Bani has a hate thread everyday even when she's only seen like for a minute in the episode. Whereas, Manu and co don't get bashed daily. Occasionally but not daily. So it's a joke to say they get more hate. Plus, about 3 hate threads on Bani are made on the same topic 😆
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Idk about that. I'm not Swami Om who knows everything lol. I can only comment on what we were shown..and from what I've seen, they did not wish her. In fact, earlier they were even seen mocking her and planning to go to bed before her birthday so they wouldn't have to wish her. 🤢

They were not present when everyone was wishing Bani. Heck even Manu was there!
I hope Lopa and Rohan did wish her. Otherwise it's quite sad to not wish someone just because of some grudge on a show.

@Bold What where did you hear this 😲😕