why selfish bani needs alot of protein when...

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Why she needs so much protein while she can not perform a single physical or a mental task ? 🥱
Edited by -Cool-KeshuVS- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1066678 thumbnail
usko dinbhar galiyan baknekeliye proteins chahiye.
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
because she does not do cheating dats why.nd she hv nt kept some chelas to defend her all now nd den with her sweet talks nd nataks.she does nt sit and bitch about others nd make fun of them behind der back so she needs protein .nd lets see when her so called competitor is so gd in performing task den he/she shd win bigg boss 10 title at least. nd i cn bet u dat dat wl nvr hppn.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
another hate post for bani😆.. see i m telling u love her , hate her but u cant ignore her... har baath mein har cheez mein topic of the discussion is BANI BANI BANI ... OHHH I M LOVING IT...
Before u say anything , i must say i am a BANI FAN AND I M PROUD TO BE SO😳😳
Edited by yawfeh - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail
Selfish queen Bani will do anything that is annoying after all. A classless contestant and ahuman being. I have zero respect for her and truly hate her.

Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Coz protein is good for health.
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMeMyslf

Haters are making Bani more famous than her fans...good going this season big boss is all about Bani Bani other contestants doer not even exists. Nobody bothers what they say or do.

Lopa, Manu get more hate.

951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMeMyslf

Yet you can't ignore her whatever that's what our Bani IS. We can't ignore her cos we love her and you can't ignore her cos you hate her...end result is same BANI for me N BANI for you. I am loving it.

The same Bani fans can't ignore Manu who make hate posts on him all day. Pot meet kettle much? 😳

Bani is non existent to me btw . Making a few lines dedicated to her doesn't mean we can't ignore her. 😳
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Planck

because she does not do cheating dats why.nd she hv nt kept some chelas to defend her all now nd den with her sweet talks nd nataks.she does nt sit and bitch about others nd make fun of them behind der back so she needs protein .nd lets see when her so called competitor is so gd in performing task den he/she shd win bigg boss 10 title at least. nd i cn bet u dat dat wl nvr hppn.

Lol bani doesnt bitch she was bitching with priyanka about mona and there r many more such instances when she was bitching lol
And ofcourse bani can win shes the viacom's ladli infact i have toh now only accepted that shes going to be d winner a FIXED one just like prince 🤢
Edited how can I forget about chellas lol gaurav is like her dormat who finds her stupidity entertaining. Hes her puppy who roams around her and she throws tantrums lol
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
how do people continue so much of protein intake..it is BAD BAD BAD..can cause kidney stones
it is important to keep a balanced diet..these weight lifting lovers just go nuts with protein which causes kidney stones and numerous other issues

as for her protein and protein cake..like lopa said..who even wants to eat that..

PS..she was super rude to offer the cake to just gaurav where as there were like several other people standing there and singing happy birthday for her..she lacks basic manners..again so do many..but since this topic is on her..i talk about her manners or lack of..