Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

sath ma burnol bhi lana aur laga bhi do😳

Chi Chi. Kaisi baatein karte ho. Mai kyu lagaunhi tumhe!
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fixed winner doesn't have anything to back her
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

So Bani gave up the task to support Jagga, as she thinks Jagga deserves to stay in the game. Very sweet - but yeh friendship hui kab? Did it happen in the first week? Or did Jagga do something special for Bani to think she deserves to stay in the game? I think I missed something somewhereπŸ˜†

Maybe Jagga threatened to pee again. πŸ˜† Seriously though...it did look a tad too cosy and too friendly. Nothing like the original Jagga we know. It seems Jagga has come back as BB's mole to prop Bani up. Pretty obvious from today's 'behangiri'. πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Maybe Jagga threatened to pee again. πŸ˜† Seriously though...it did look a tad too cosy and too friendly. Nothing like the original Jagga we know. It seems Jagga has come back as BB's mole to prop Bani up. Pretty obvious from today's 'behangiri'. πŸ˜†

This Jagga is diff than the first week one... she is all set and prepped up by Viacom to make Bani win...
Behna ki AAD mein lol...
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Ofcourse there is no friendship. They mutually decided to end this coz they must've fekt that this isnever ending and actually worthless. Bani STEPPED BACK and not gave up coz she isn't scared of nominations. Actually, IDT she even minds elimination 😊

But that is not what she said - she said she's leaving the dome because she feels Jagga deserves to stay in the game. I'm simply wondering why she feels that way. And if she doesn't feel that way, then she could've simply said she's not scared of nominations/eliminations. And 'gave up'/'stepped back' - all semantics. The point is that she bowed out. Also, if she truly doesn't care about nominations, perhaps she could've refrained from chewing out Gaurav over it. Aakhir nomination hi to hain.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desicrowd

This Jagga is diff than the first week one... she is all set and prepped up by Viacom to make Bani win...
Behna ki AAD mein lol...

I think she'll be against Lopa too.
Divide M3
Prop up Bani
Bash Baba when required
~~ Viacom guidelines for Jagga. Paapi pet ka sawaal hai.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Chi Chi. Kaisi baatein karte ho. Mai kyu lagaunhi tumhe!

mjhe nhe bhai sare bani j so called haters ko πŸ˜†
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

The change in Jagga is jarring - her volume is lower, her tactics have clearly changed, and upar se Bani se itna pyar. And as usual, Jagga plays all her cards too early and all together - it all points to her having been given specific pointers by BB. You were right as usual Mithi πŸ˜†
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

But that is not what she said - she said she's leaving the dome because she feels Jagga deserves to stay in the game. I'm simply wondering why she feels that way. And if she doesn't feel that way, then she could've simply said she's not scared of nominations/eliminations. And 'gave up'/'stepped back' - all semantics. The point is that she bowed out. Also, if she truly doesn't care about nominations, perhaps she could've refrained from chewing out Gaurav over it. Aakhir nomination hi to hain.

She wasn't scared of nominations bro, it was about betrayal from the guy she's closest to. She knew she'll be nominated. Plus that was weeks ago.
Deserves to stay kaise pata chala? Mutual agreement na.
And No Gave up and Stepped back has different meanings. Neither of them gave up.
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

mjhe nhe bhai sare bani j so called haters koπŸ˜†

Unko toh tum jante ho na dost. Plus phir bhi mai kyu lagau? Hayye raam!