@Sultan
Tumhara topic blockbuster hogya πŸ˜†

BANI ke naam ki har topic blockbuster hoti hai.πŸ₯³

Lekin she cannot beat Babaji, he is ultimate king of the season.πŸ˜†

Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Like previous season, Bigg Boss should punish both.. Priyanka & Bani for mutually giving up important task.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
those who laugh on others failures will always fall ...so beware..
i support bani for always trying
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ek toh loser task hari aur upar se mahaan banne ka natak karrahi thi and here some people are happy with that and writing long essays to defend her πŸ˜†
not only did she lose the task but she couldn't lost it gracefully, she had to save face and say that I'm leaving because jagga deserves to stay so why did you even stay that long? why not give up earlier? and she is now your friend all of a sudden? soul sister? hahahha

fact is madam, you lost, you couldn't take it anymore, at least have the guts to accept your defeat but no she has to be miss mahaan, look I'm doing this dhaan/sacrifice for priyanka jagga who was out in the first week itself with whom I had fought but now she is my soul sister and giving up the task for her.

and then here people are like first watch the episode 🀣

love is blind πŸ˜‰
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

ek toh loser task hari aur upar se mahaan banne ka natak karrahi thi and here some people are happy with that and writing long essays to defend herπŸ˜†

not only did she lose the task but she couldn't lost it gracefully, she had to save face and say that I'm leaving because jagga deserves to stay so why did you even stay that long? why not give up earlier? and she is now your friend all of a sudden? soul sister? hahahha

fact is madam, you lost, you couldn't take it anymore, at least have the guts to accept your defeat but no she has to be miss mahaan, look I'm doing this dhaan/sacrifice for priyanka jagga who was out in the first week itself with whom I had fought but now she is my soul sister and giving up the task for her.

and then here people are like first watch the episode🀣

love is blindπŸ˜‰

She has zero sportsmanship.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Remember her reaction when she lost against Lopamudra twice? πŸ˜† 🀒
Elysiian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

She has zero sportsmanship.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Remember her reaction when she lost against Lopamudra twice? πŸ˜† 🀒

are u talking about when bani clearly won against lopa but lopa cheated and lied and was declared the winner? or are you talking about when bani lost because of her over-confidence and lopa didn't do anything to be called a winner?

Dukkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But I am glad she tried her best and last she out... even priyankajagga know bani is strong...
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

^ sare sense to tum ma bhare hue ha

chal nikal ab hawa ana deπŸ˜†

Hahaha ouch! 🀣
BreezyBoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhatDoYouMean

are u talking about when bani clearly won against lopa but lopa cheated and lied and was declared the winner? or are you talking about when bani lost because of her over-confidence and lopa didn't do anything to be called a winner?

Exactly! It was Navin who has decided that Lopa as the winner when we know the truth, Bani did rightly and won. It was due to Bani's rotten luck. Nothing else -.- And both the time it was Navin, definitely he'd support Lopa.
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhatDoYouMean

I'm talking about "RESULTS" where Bani lostπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and Lopamudra win.πŸ‘πŸΌ...just like yesterday's Dome-task's RESULTS.πŸ˜†