Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ðŸĪĢ

behan? 😆

You didn't hear!? Priyanka declared herself as Bani's sister! New BFFs in town yo! I'm SO loving their bonding, baba was also there till 3 am cheering for his beti and beti's sister.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SP2684

@bold - ? I didn't see Jagga mutually deciding with Bani that the former deserves to stay. Bani clearly stated that she thinks a) Jagga deserves to stay, and b) they both feel they don't need to compete any harder for a 7th week task; would be different if it was a finale task.

So I'm still wondering why Bani thinks Jagga deserves to stay. As for betrayal from a friend - she's in BB - a contest (and not a 'my best friend' contest) - and after the first two weeks she thinks her friend nominating her is a betrayal which warrants her taunting him for over a week? Right, lets just say I don't agree.

Again - stepped back/gave up/bowed out - Bani lost and Jagga won. How did Bani lose? She chose to the leave the dome first - so 'gave up' applies as much as anything else.

Listen up bro, Go re-watch the episode Jagga and Bani say it while sitting up that she should stay and Bani would step back for her and Jagga kept nodding her head to it. Now I don't know what legal document are you looking for but that is what a mutual agreement consists of. Of course they didn't show us them talking about it coz they can't repeat stuff in those 45 mins of the epi.

Deserves to stay? IDK. Maybe the Strong contestant theory or the mere fact that somebody is finally sweet to her made Bani want her in the game.

Friendships work differently for different people. Some form expectations and some prefer unconditional friendship and Bani definitely falls in the former category. She felt betrayed as the only person who she shared a great rapport with wanted her to be thrown out of the house. IDK about you but Had I been I would have felt bad. Though unlike Bani I'd have distanced myself from that person instead of the kiddish taunting she preferred.

BTW This is for better understanding. Please refer.

1. To move backward by taking one or more steps: I stepped back from the edge of the cliff. The police officer told the crowd to step back. 2. To withdraw from something, especially to consider it from a wider perspective: Let's step back from the project for a moment and admire all that we have accomplished.

give up
phrasal verb of give
  1. 1.
    cease making an effort; admit defeat.
    "he wasn't the kind of man to give up easily"
    synonyms:admit defeat, concede defeat, stop trying, call it a day, give in, surrender, capitulate,be beaten;

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: astha36

Just watched the episode. What is happening on this thread? I thought Bani lost the task when I saw this thread. Then some people started saying ki episode dekhke post banaya karo etc. I thought okay maybe she won. But, she. has. lost.

Seriously, what is happening here? Jab tak episode nahi dekha tha, Bani supporters were anyway supporting her. Episode mein Bani has lost/ she surrendered. Toh now they are saing ki ye post useless hai? It doesn't make sense to me. Arey, you were anyway speaking in her favour. It's not as if only after watching the episode, your opinion about her improved. Supporters the, hain aur rahenge. Post toh sahi hi hai yaar...

This is unbelievable lol

I agree 😆 its lol actually bcoz she actually didnt even lost she surrendered gave up that to kiske liye priyanka wahh as if this is something to be proud of its even more shameful and the reason she gave ðŸĪŠ
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I toh dont understand the whole scenario.. They both were bitching about MM in the dome.. after so much of bitching suddenly Bani said that she wants to give up for Priynka.. Priyanka did not even tell her to do something.. when did they decide everything??
For Bani immunity n competition is nothing, she can
give it to everyone n anyone free mein.. she should be serious in this game..
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Hahaha!! 😆 Yes , I did! ðŸĪŠ 😆

That is a another plausible theory. But you're right about Bani's dosti. I'd like to see Bani call Jagga a kutta. 😆 I'd pay to see that. 😆

If Jagga does not react to her gaali, Bani may end up having two doormat now.😆

I don,t think it will happen. Priyanka will fight back at some point.😛
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Listen up bro, Go re-watch the episode Jagga and Bani say it while sitting up that she should stay and Bani would step back for her and Jagga kept nodding her head to it. Now I don't know what legal document are you looking for but that is what a mutual agreement consists of. Of course they didn't show us them talking about it coz they can't repeat stuff in those 45 mins of the epi.

Deserves to stay? IDK. Maybe the Strong contestant theory or the mere fact that somebody is finally sweet to her made Bani want her in the game.

Friendships work differently for different people. Some form expectations and some prefer unconditional friendship and Bani definitely falls in the former category. She felt betrayed as the only person who she shared a great rapport with wanted her to be thrown out of the house. IDK about you but Had I been I would have felt bad. Though unlike Bani I'd have distanced myself from that person instead of the kiddish taunting she preferred.

BTW This is for better understanding. Please refer.

1. To move backward by taking one or more steps: I stepped back from the edge of the cliff. The police officer told the crowd to step back. 2. To withdraw from something, especially to consider it from a wider perspective: Let's step back from the project for a moment and admire all that we have accomplished.

give up
phrasal verb of give
  1. 1.
    cease making an effort; admit defeat.
    "he wasn't the kind of man to give up easily"
    synonyms:admit defeat, concede defeat, stop trying, call it a day, give in, surrender, capitulate,be beaten;

I'll pass on the order to go re-watch the episode, thanks. Perhaps we have different ideas of what a decision reached by mutual agreement consists of - one person nodding their head at what another said does not constitute such for me - it could be approval, for instance, or acknowledgement. Had BB shown them coming to a mutual agreement. that would've been a different story. But, I reiterate - what I saw was Bani relaying her decision and her reasons for it.

Perhaps the theories you've provided were why Bani thinks Jagga deserves to stay in the game - though before the task started Bani thought Jagga was a 'psycho', so I'm not sure about that, unless she had a change of heart during the task. And if she isn't questioning why Jagga is suddenly being sweet to her, then that's to her detriment.

I agree that friendships work differently for everyone, but as I said, I thought Bani's was an overreaction, and the taunting was petty.

Thanks for the dictionary definitions, but again - unnecessary; I'm well aware of what the words mean - and if anything, the synonyms for 'giving up' apply a far sight more to the scenario, than 'stepped back'. Even if they'd come to a mutual decision, which I do not agree they did, it was a contest between two people - one won, and the other conceded/gave up, etc and lost.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Well I can only state facts but I am no Babaji who can enter someone's mind and manipulate them.
I don't see everything in a such White and Black lighting like you do. There are shades of gray which I can't ignore so Let's just agree to disagree on that note.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@StinsonIsHere - I'm afraid you've lost me there - on both counts. I can't read Bani's (or anyone's mind), and prefer to infer, interpret, and analyse based on what I'm shown in the episode - plenty of grey areas there, IMO. But, yes, lets agree to disagree.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have headache reading this thread post. Everyone is thinking like Manu, analyzing too much.
Let me also give a try adding my 2 cents. 😊

Bani does not take any task seriously, She has been like this since the days of Roadies. It does not mean Bani does not know how to make a game plan.😉
Her favor to Priyanka was to get her by her side, It is a gamble, Priyanka may pay it back to Bani someday.😛
She has done same with Manveer initial days, when she was friends with him. Commoners were nominating celebrity that time.😛
She also made a deal with Rohan for her comfort, when he was captain.😛

So she just played her game. 👏 Priyanka did not win nor Bani lost the task. Bani is using Priyanka inside the house for the game, the way Priyanka is using Bani for outside fans support for her game. 👍🏞

Both have much more to gain if they compromise, rather than fight against each other. 😎
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I have headache reading this thread post. Everyone is thinking like Manu analyzing too much.

Let me also give a try adding my 2 cents. 😊

Bani does not take any task seriously, She has been like this since the days of Roadies. It does not mean Bani does not know how to make a game plan.😉
Her favor to Priyanka was to get her by her side, It is a gamble, Priyanka may pay it back to Bani someday.😛
She has done same with Manveer initial days, when she was friends with him. Commoners were nominating celebrity that time.😛
She also made a deal with Rohan for her comfort, when he was captain.😛

So she just played her game. 👏 Priyanka did not win nor Bani lost the task. Bani is using Priyanka inside the house for the game, the way Priyanka is using Bani for outside fans support for her game. 👍🏞

Both have much more to gain if they compromise, rather than fight against each other. 😎

+1

Well Said Sagar !

I posted similar views on some other thread. That was her strategy to get in the good books of Jagga so she can escape her wrath in the coming weeks. Bani has been playing the game since the beginning.

On the other hand, Jagga is just warming up to the HMs with her new and improved image. Her goal to target Mona and get her stooges back on her side. There's no pointing fighting with Bani for now. Both are not really found of Mona as it was evident from their gossip in the dome.