Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Just watched the episode. What is happening on this thread? I thought Bani lost the task when I saw this thread. Then some people started saying ki episode dekhke post banaya karo etc. I thought okay maybe she won. But, she. has. lost.
Seriously, what is happening here? Jab tak episode nahi dekha tha, Bani supporters were anyway supporting her. Episode mein Bani has lost/ she surrendered. Toh now they are saing ki ye post useless hai? It doesn't make sense to me. Arey, you were anyway speaking in her favour. It's not as if only after watching the episode, your opinion about her improved. Supporters the, hain aur rahenge. Post toh sahi hi hai yaar...

This is unbelievable lol
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

The change in Jagga is jarring - her volume is lower, her tactics have clearly changed, and upar se Bani se itna pyar. And as usual, Jagga plays all her cards too early and all together - it all points to her having been given specific pointers by BB. You were right as usual MithiπŸ˜†

Reminds me of Nora last year. She just came in and started romancing Prince. Ekdum se like she knew him janam janam se. πŸ˜† Same with Jagga. Aate hi Bani behan. πŸ˜• Bani behan toh apni bhi nahin ban sakti, teri kya banegi Jaggeya? πŸ˜† Too darn obvious. Hate to say it...but yeah..I told you so S. 😳 πŸ˜†
Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

She wasn't scared of nominations bro, it was about betrayal from the guy she's closest to. She knew she'll be nominated. Plus that was weeks ago.
Deserves to stay kaise pata chala? Mutual agreement na.
And No Gave up and Stepped back has different meanings. Neither of them gave up.

@bold - ? I didn't see Jagga mutually deciding with Bani that the former deserves to stay. Bani clearly stated that she thinks a) Jagga deserves to stay, and b) they both feel they don't need to compete any harder for a 7th week task; would be different if it was a finale task.

So I'm still wondering why Bani thinks Jagga deserves to stay. As for betrayal from a friend - she's in BB - a contest (and not a 'my best friend' contest) - and after the first two weeks she thinks her friend nominating her is a betrayal which warrants her taunting him for over a week? Right, lets just say I don't agree.

Again - stepped back/gave up/bowed out - Bani lost and Jagga won. How did Bani lose? She chose to the leave the dome first - so 'gave up' applies as much as anything else.
sohrob thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

And the venga bus is coming and everybody's jumping. Newyork to San Francisco, an intercity disco. The wheels of steel are churning and everybody's jumping so if you wanna party. Get up and move your body!

πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Word Count: 0

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Reminds me of Nora last year. She just came in and started romancing Prince. Ekdum se like she knew him janam janam se. πŸ˜† Same with Jagga. Aate hi Bani behan. πŸ˜• Bani behan toh apni bhi nahin ban sakti, teri kya banegi Jaggeya? πŸ˜† Too darn obvious. Hate to say it...but yeah..I told you so S. 😳 πŸ˜†

Jhoothi - you loved saying you told me so πŸ˜†

I have another theory: Jagga has seen Bani's popularity outside, and perhaps she thinks if she becomes Bani's mate, then she's in the Bani fandom's good books too. So Jagga benefits from BB's guidelines too. Door ki sochti hain hamari Jagga 😈 But bechari forgot to factor in Bani - being Bani's dost means chup chap gaali bhi sun-na. And I don't see that happening πŸ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

The change in Jagga is jarring - her volume is lower, her tactics have clearly changed, and upar se Bani se itna pyar. And as usual, Jagga plays all her cards too early and all together - it all points to her having been given specific pointers by BB. You were right as usual Mithi πŸ˜†

ya suddenly soul sisters showmance drama n they became soul sis lol, it reminded bb send nora for prince old script lol
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think she'll be against Lopa too.
Divide M3
Prop up Bani
Bash Baba when required
~~ Viacom guidelines for Jagga. Paapi pet ka sawaal hai.

For sure she is going to go against Lopa if she is supporting Bani... Lopa is doing good for herself, kaise uska game bigaade... she go so many positive support when Vidya played the board game task... she saw that she didn't have that much support as much as she thought she had... Jaise hi the wild cards came Bani ka first reaction was she can grow her own group...
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Jhoothi - you loved saying you told me soπŸ˜†[/DIV]

I have another theory: Jagga has seen Bani's popularity outside, and perhaps she thinks if she becomes Bani's mate, then she's in the Bani fandom's good books too. So Jagga benefits from BB's guidelines too. Door ki sochti hain hamari Jagga😈But bechari forgot to factor in Bani - being Bani's dost means chup chap gaali bhi sun-na. And I don't see that happeningπŸ˜†

Hahaha!! πŸ˜† Yes , I did! πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

That is a another plausible theory. But you're right about Bani's dosti. I'd like to see Bani call Jagga a kutta. πŸ˜† I'd pay to see that. πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha!! πŸ˜† Yes , I did! πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

That is a another plausible theory. But you're right about Bani's dosti. I'd like to see Bani call Jagga a kutta. πŸ˜† I'd pay to see that. πŸ˜†

Kutta kehne se aap kutta ban jaaoge... Baani ka line... lol
She is such a namoona...
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

is bb hinting doggywala love n fights lol, priyanka while talking to m2 n om said divide n rule hai toh hai ,is bb script hinting something lol