Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

951405 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Personally I disagree with the notion that Manveer should be away with Manu because quite frankly, Manveer enjoys being in Manu's company. He's truly more comfortable and happy when he's with Manu, and it's very genuine. Manu knows him very well, and cares for him, so I don't believe in this notion that Manu is faking or something. He's not as heartless as some of you think he is. I do believe he's faking his showmance with Mona, but Mona is doing the same too... but with Manveer, Manu is definitely not faking or using him as a pawn. From a lot of unseen videos, he genuinely wants to be with him,so both are happy to be in each other's company.

I like Manveer, he's my second/third favourite, so I'm happy he's getting more love than before.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Add me please. :)

In the AT description, it is written that Manveer has always been a very bright student. But I watched a video on Youtube where his family members were talking about him and all of them said he was never good at studies 😆

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm-1WwazaqM&t=317s
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Personally I disagree with the notion that Manveer should be away with Manu because quite frankly, Manveer enjoys being in Manu's company. He's truly more comfortable and happy when he's with Manu, and it's very genuine. Manu knows him very well, and cares for him, so I don't believe in this notion that Manu is faking or something. He's not as heartless as some of you think he is. I do believe he's faking his showmance with Mona, but Mona is doing the same too... but with Manveer, Manu is definitely not faking or using him as a pawn. From a lot of unseen videos, he genuinely wants to be with him,so both are happy to be in each other's company.

I like Manveer, he's my second/third favourite, so I'm happy he's getting more love than before.

Exactly my point of view. They are friends and people become friends for some reason. Just because some viewers don't like Manu, it doesn't mean he cannot be a good friend to Manveer.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

Add me please. :)

In the AT description, it is written that Manveer has always been a very bright student. But I watched a video on Youtube where his family members were talking about him and all of them said he was never good at studies 😆

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm-1WwazaqM&t=317s

Welcome 🤗

Really? I had copied his info from Bigg Boss site so it can be wrong. I will update the info as soon as I get time. Thanks for mentioning this. 😊
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Exactly my point of view. They are friends and people become friends for some reason. Just because some viewers don't like Manu, it doesn't mean he cannot be a good friend to Manveer.

Exactly, so I found this whole random hate on for Manu to be very rubbish. Just because he looks evil, doesn't make him evil. Manveer definitely doesn't need to wake up since he's completely awake and knows what's best for him and that is to continue to be Manu's friend.

This AT needs more love 😳
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
https://streamable.com/1wch
Prank on bag of swamiji 😆
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: astha36

^The link isn't working

It is working 😕

https://streamable.com/1wch
Edited by Bhavi03 - 7 years ago
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Interview of his family added in the first post
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
so I was wondering why Manu and Manveer sleep on the same bed? There are many empty beds in the house but still they were sleeping together.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Probably cuz they have night time talks? 😆 I think it is mostly because they are good friends and like to have that slumber party feel in the house.