Please stop Manu Manveer Goondagardi

desisrule thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It is getting really difficult to tolerate M2's blatant disregard for others. Salman and BB need to discourage this behavior, This is in no way entertaining. I'd rather watch Rohan and Karan take a nap than see these 2 weirdo's constantly bitch about others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akki12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mujhe to maja aa raha hai ...
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I knew they will get aggressive this week after the kind of boost Salman gave them in the weekend.They have started raising hand on elderly Baba,Mona even assaulted Baba with her fingers and tomorrow Manveer will abuse Rohan,will get physical with him.BB not even reprimanding the trio.They have been given a free hand as long as they are providing content which BB thinks is bringing trp.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bigg Boss won't do nothing, they want such losers on the show like Manu, Mona and Manveer.
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For BB team MM's gundagardi means entertainment. They will be encouraged for everything they do because they are commoners. But BB's love for commoners is making the viewers hate them.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Plus what he said to Nitibha in yesterday's episode, during their fight in the living area when she got up and stood in front of him to argue, he said "Dhik gaye, ab baith ja" Nitibha didn't even get it
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
They will not stop
In fact BB is encouraging them more to keep fighting and bullying
BB thinks that more the fight more the TRP
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not to be calling out names but M2 just have blatant disregard for everyone. Bitch, back bite and mimicking is 24/7 job. The dominating and abusive behavior should not be tolerated. BB should already give warning to Manu for attempting to beat sawami.
I don't side with anyone but such behavior is unbearable and unbelievable. M2 think themselves superior yet hide behind the commoners tag..
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your title reminded me of Mandana. 😆
Imagine if she was in this season, how many times she would have cried, "Aap sab goonda hai...goondagardi karta hai". 😆
675943 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desisrule

It is getting really difficult to tolerate M2's blatant disregard for others. Salman and BB need to discourage this behavior, This is in no way entertaining. I'd rather watch Rohan and Karan take a nap than see these 2 weirdo's constantly bitch about others.

go watch your saas bahu serials...lol