Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

I agree, and it totally makes the show, and all its dynamics pointless. It's why I actually don't mind when they bring in lesser known/not so popular celebs - it gives them a fresh slate on the show, and allows people to like/dislike them on the basis of what they do on there, as opposed to pre-conceived notions. It was the same issue with Prince last year - didn't matter what he did/didn't do, he already had way too many fans. I didn't like Gautam, but at least his fan wave was created on the show, regardless of how - that's still more palatable.

I totally don't get the 'hater' tag, so I've stopped trying to fathom it. Like OCK said, it's useless - why would one hate/love someone they don't personally know? 😕 And how does criticism voiced within the confines of the rules here = hate? Baffling.

@bold - that's exactly how I refer to her captaincy 😆

@Bold: Now i get why he had the biggest fan following ever with many of my friends supporting him. 😆😳
Edited by BeingBlunt - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I don't hate Bani. I don't love her either. Just like with other contestants...there are good days and bad days about her. But one thing I'm sure of...Bani is going to win this season. That makes the season sorta boring and predictable. She has too many fans and that ensures her victory. And she did not garner these fans by doing something great on THIS show. That is the sad part. The show loses its charm when they bring in someone who is liked and loved for no logical reason...nothing chamatkari they did on this show but just coz the person had pre existing fans. Yes, some have become her fans in the past week but that is also due to all this hype around her.

Bottom line...she will win. We're watching a very predictable show.

OT...She is a clueless captain.

MB I agree with U and I do think that Bani is gonna be the winner. But then on d other hand she is garnering support and yes there maybe many who r blindly supporting her for being her fans already, but many r supporting her for what she is doing in BB itself. Also when during the first couple of weeks when she was not providing the content, there were so many who said that dey had such high expectations from her, were her fans from roadies days etc., but were disappointed with her and not supporting her. Only now since a couple of weeks that she has started to provide content, ppl r noticing her again and many r liking her and some hating on her.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

. Like OCK said, it's useless - why would one hate/love someone they don't personally know? 😕 And how does criticism voiced within the confines of the rules here = hate? Baffling.

@bold - that's exactly how I refer to her captaincy 😆

Dude, it is very, very clear when someone is criticizing just for the sake of it. You can pretend to be neutral all you want but when other contestants are given a free pass for very similar thing but each and every action of one contestant is scrutinized a million times, its clear whats going on

there are a million things which goes wrong in tasks, there have been amazingly biased or worse captains, yet you think Bani trying to be fair somehow ruins it? Yeah right

Also your point about Bani getting more hate on twitter etc. I think its just confirmation bias. You will see what you want to see. if you want to see Bani hate, you will note only Bani hate. Its time people stop pretending to be neutral when they clearly aren't. Anyone its not possible in human nature to ever be completely neutral. That's not how brains work

@italic - And who decides when someone is criticising for the sake of it? This forum is for discussion of this show - and it will always be based on different interpretations of the contestants' behaviour. People have their own perspectives, and there will invariably be at least two different ones for every situation. You can put up an argument against someone else's, and you may come out on top, and in other instances, their argument will be stronger. But at end of the day - everyone has their opinion, and they're entitled to it.

As for 'pretending to be neutral and other contestants getting a free pass' - I see fans of various contestants using this line - but there are those that criticise the behaviour/decisions of any given contestant - if they dislike said things continuously, they will criticise continuously, and why not? There are equally those that ignore what contestants do on this show, and simply love them regardless.

@underlined - I have posted my view of Bani's captaincy on page 2 of this thread - it is MY evaluation, based on my perspective - and I do not require comparisons to previous captains in order to make it. I am able to judge something based on it's own merits, and nothing else. You think Bani was being fair - others may not agree. What of it?

@bold - I am neither on Twitter, nor have I referred to it in my posts. You appear to have me confused with someone else.

@bold 2 - I don't quite agree - that is, in my opinion, a grossly generalised view of the human brain. Besides, when people say they're 'neutral' on this show, I believe they mean they don't have any favourites, nor do they 'hate' anyone. It need not mean they don't like some contestants on this show better than others, or vice versa - but it is invariably based on what the contestants are doing/not doing on this show.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
She was a clueless captain.. had no idea what to do..

Ab agar kuchh logon ke liye wo fair and unbiased hai toh bhai hum aur kuchh nahi keh sakte..
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bani absolutely being biased and avenging against who doesnt support her! Its so obvious. If this is her being "real and genuine" her personality sucks! How are some people raving about her is baffling me. The woman clearly cant take any criticism, she has use and throw policy in this game, hates strong woman opponents and pn top of that BB gives her opportunities for footage on platter. Most of all her robotic actions while talking are such a put off...
Blind love shown to her is not gonna change my mind. She was liked for no reason even before she did anything for first 2 weeks or when she misbehaved/abused/insulted everyone in the show in the next 3rd week!😒

However Manu's language is but he is showing more leveled behavior and unbiased approach right now. The way he said he will sleep outside and sacrificed his bed, the way M2N sacrifised bed for Baba who fights with them all the time, the way they are taking all the crap from Lokesh yet tried the best to avoid fighting with her, the way he said Bani you gave me reward and now you are throwing me in jail, a complete contradiction - is also a very logical and correct point. M3N are actually the most genuine and real people even if they are not as classy as the celebs.

P.S. Everyone is forgetting Biggboss himself punished Bani, Gaurav and Rahul for breaking rules often and then again, cut 1000 points in luxury budget because of Bani whose name came for breaking all rules in 3/3 cases by BB from the letter Nitibha read to everyone. Gaurav and Rohan were other two rule breakers. But Bani completely dismissed this fact. Clearly she should have chosen one of these people for punishment and jail time! Her name for punishments is actually on the top based on Bigg boss punishments and letter.

Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really don't like Bani's captaincy...She is totally a confused soul...She is not able to take any decision on her own ..Gaurav has to make her understand what to do and what not...She punished Lopa and the reason was purely inappropriate...If you are being asked to give someone punishment then as a captain you should give punishment to those who are not following any house-rules or not doing their work properly..As a captain, you can not punish someone for your personal grudges...And yes, those who are saying when Bani wanted to apologise to Lopa, she din't listen...I want to ask them a question why din't Bani apologise to her before the Captaincy task...It would have been more genuine..And people are also saying that when Bani wanted to help her Lopa said 'Natak'...Obviously if you,being a captain, punish someone for your personal grudges, then whatelse do you expect from them ? It looked like a 'Natak'.when Lopa was saying "I HATE YOU" to Bani, People said Bani was looking cool and Lopa was bashing her Bt when Bani was announcing punishment and Lopa was not listening properly and doing house-work, they say she was being disrespectful...Like What !!!! This is totally a biased opinion.Bani even punished Manveer for his "oonchi awaz" but why din't she ever tell this to him when she was tagging him as "Hotest male sadasya".
She was even sending Mannu and mona to jail because they wanted so..like wt*..Are they here for Honeymoon... ROFL
Well I feel, Bani failed as a captain as of now.
Edited by ..Amrita.. - 7 years ago
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All of you people who are criticizing Bani for her wrong choices for reward and punishment, please reply to my thread in which I've asked that whom would you choose if you were in her place.

As yet the answers I got are like Rohan's fans want Rohan for reward, Lopa's fans want Lopa for reward and so on.

So the problem is not actually Bani but why your favorite was not chosen for reward and why your favorite was chosen for punishment.
Edited by tinaaaa - 7 years ago
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Worst captain is stretching it a bit!!
She is the first captain of the house so its understandable she was a bit confused about what to do!! Anyone in her position would have done the same!!

It was clear bb wanted to stir things up in the house that is why asked her to punish people but it was a bit unfair on their part because she had not been a captain for even 24 hours but she still tried to fulfill her task with minimal damage! I dont understand why people expected her to punish her friends? Why would anybody do that?
suzycrxn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Bani is by far the best & fairest captain ever in the history of Bigg Boss.

1.She punished Lopa just because she seemed to have a personal vendetta against her. So just to settle her score with her she gave punishment 👏

2.She also gave punishment to Manveer for spoling the ambience of the house! LoL. Kiya parinaam hua "Hottest" purush sadasya ka 😆

3.When she was asked to give reward to 2 people she chose Manu & in the other hand She sent him to jail 🤣

4.She has no idea about captain's duties. She's taking it so lightly. She doesn't even know how allot house chores amongst the housemates. Infact she doesn't have her own stand she's taking decisions on other HM's inputs

5.She's such a confused & clueless captain. BB kept mocking her & taking snide remarks at her still she didn't get it when she was showing her dumbness in the confession room & still shamelessly kept showing her "I-AM-SO-COOL" attitude 😳

🤣
Edited by sugmini - 7 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Bani absolutely being biased and avenging against who doesnt support her! Its so obvious. If this is her being "real and genuine" her personality sucks! How are some people raving about her is baffling me. The woman clearly cant take any criticism, she has use and throw policy in this game, hates strong woman opponents and pn top of that BB gives her opportunities for footage on platter. Most of all her robotic actions while talking are such a put off...

Blind love shown to her is not gonna change my mind. She was liked for no reason even before she did anything for first 2 weeks or when she misbehaved/abused/insulted everyone in the show in the next 3rd week!😒

However Manu's language is but he is showing more leveled behavior and unbiased approach right now. The way he said he will sleep outside and sacrificed his bed, the way M2N sacrifised bed for Baba who fights with them all the time, the way they are taking all the crap from Lokesh yet tried the best to avoid fighting with her, the way he said Bani you gave me reward and now you are throwing me in jail, a complete contradiction - is also a very logical and correct point. M3N are actually the most genuine and real people even if they are not as classy as the celebs.

P.S. Everyone is forgetting Biggboss himself punished Bani, Gaurav and Rahul for breaking rules often and then again, cut 1000 points in luxury budget because of Bani whose name came for breaking all rules in 3/3 cases by BB from the letter Nitibha read to everyone. Gaurav and Rohan were other two rule breakers. But Bani completely dismissed this fact. Clearly she should have chosen one of these people for punishment and jail time! Her name for punishments is actually on the top based on Bigg boss punishments and letter.

+ 1

bb punished them and she could have easily named those people who broke rules like gaurav, rahul, rohan but why would she? partial and biased just like the rest of them.