Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

@bold when did I deny that? 😕

Oh sorry forgot to mention, I meant of neutral viewers too. I don't want to mention anything abt Lopa, as I really try to avoid mentioning negatively about others, so will leave it at that. The rest is for u to believe whatever u want to.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Skybully

Where? 😛
I dont care about anyone who is in support or in against i dont give a damn either cause i completely disliking her captaincy as of now.

Every decision she had taken till now is not giving me any signs of becoming good captain.

That's fine dat's ur POV. I think otherwise. Bas😳
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I don't hate Bani. I don't love her either. Just like with other contestants...there are good days and bad days about her. But one thing I'm sure of...Bani is going to win this season. That makes the season sorta boring and predictable. She has too many fans and that ensures her victory. And she did not garner these fans by doing something great on THIS show. That is the sad part. The show loses its charm when they bring in someone who is liked and loved for no logical reason...nothing chamatkari they did on this show but just coz the person had pre existing fans. Yes, some have become her fans in the past week but that is also due to all this hype around her.
Bottom line...she will win. We're watching a very predictable show.

OT...She is a clueless captain.
Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I don't hate Bani. I don't love her either. Just like with other contestants...there are good days and bad days about her. But one thing I'm sure of...Bani is going to win this season. That makes the season sorta boring and predictable. She has too many fans and that ensures her victory. And she did not garner these fans by doing something great on THIS show. That is the sad part. The show loses its charm when they bring in someone who is liked and loved for no logical reason...nothing chamatkari they did on this show but just coz the person had pre existing fans. Yes, some have become her fans in the past week but that is also due to all this hype around her.

Apparently, Bigboss trying to be un-predictable too but failing so miserably.

Bani is actually a certified winner just like prince. Bigboss is damn obssesed with roadies contestants. 😆
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

@BOLD.. i DISAGREE.

I've been a neutral fan since forever.. i never have had a permanent favorite..my favs keep on changing.. i enjoy whoever does nautanki & drama.. i watch a show like BB for entertainment & masala.. & not to get emotionally ''involved/passionate'' with them..or go lovey dovey & gaga over them..or bust my ass writing essays defending them etc etc.. as that to me is a dumb thing to do.. they don't even know we exist. 😆

*High five* OCK! ⭐️

After season 6, I haven't had a fav either. The show is more fun that way.

MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Apparently, Bigboss trying to be un-predictable too but failing so miserably.

Bani is actually a certified winner just like prince. Bigboss is damn obssesed with roadies contestants. 😆

Yup! Viacom bachchas na. 😆

I do wonder sometimes..how many of these twitter, SNS fans are genuine. It's very easy to create a hype these days.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

OT...She is a clueless captain

I agree, and it totally makes the show, and all its dynamics pointless. It's why I actually don't mind when they bring in lesser known/not so popular celebs - it gives them a fresh slate on the show, and allows people to like/dislike them on the basis of what they do on there, as opposed to pre-conceived notions. It was the same issue with Prince last year - didn't matter what he did/didn't do, he already had way too many fans. I didn't like Gautam, but at least his fan wave was created on the show, regardless of how - that's still more palatable.

I totally don't get the 'hater' tag, so I've stopped trying to fathom it. Like OCK said, it's useless - why would one hate/love someone they don't personally know? 😕 And how does criticism voiced within the confines of the rules here = hate? Baffling.

@bold - that's exactly how I refer to her captaincy 😆
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SP2684

. Like OCK said, it's useless - why would one hate/love someone they don't personally know? 😕 And how does criticism voiced within the confines of the rules here = hate? Baffling.

@bold - that's exactly how I refer to her captaincy 😆

Dude, it is very, very clear when someone is criticizing just for the sake of it. You can pretend to be neutral all you want but when other contestants are given a free pass for very similar thing but each and every action of one contestant is scrutinized a million times, its clear whats going on

there are a million things which goes wrong in tasks, there have been amazingly biased or worse captains, yet you think Bani trying to be fair somehow ruins it? Yeah right

Also your point about Bani getting more hate on twitter etc. I think its just confirmation bias. You will see what you want to see. if you want to see Bani hate, you will note only Bani hate. Its time people stop pretending to be neutral when they clearly aren't. Anyone its not possible in human nature to ever be completely neutral. That's not how brains work

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Yeh bb wala ne roadies walon ko winner banane ka theka liya hai kya?? 😡
PS-I don't want her to be the winner

Its like a package deal. They hire Roadies/Splitsvilla contestants at a discounted price. 😆
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Yeh bb wala ne roadies walon ko winner banane ka theka liya hai kya?? 😡
PS-I don't want her to be the winner

It's so obvious she will win this season 🤢 BB is pathetic For favouring mtv contestants 😡