Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Bani was so confused regarding what was expected of the captain. So guess this does show that she hasn't watched previous BB seasons much. For her, she was I suppose more thinking in terms of captaincy Roadies style, although I haven't watched Roadies so don't know what captains in Roadies do.

Now coming to the task. The task was designed in such a way to creat rift, especially for Bani and whatever decision Bani would have taken, would have disappointed somebody or another. I felt she played the captaincy task very well and achieved minimum damage for herself and minimum chaos in the house due to her decisions.👏

In fact there's an unseen video in which Manveer says he likes doing the dishes, his only problem was that as punishment he is being forced to do it and doesn't have a choice. So bani was bang on when she gave the same reason, but BB wanted a provocative reason and Bani was forced to say tht Manveer becomes loud.

Also in another unseen video Bani says that she would rather give the punishment with someone who was already angry with her than to give it to someone she was cordial with and make them angry too.👍🏼

Also giving Mannu reward as well as jail term was a smart move from Bani's side, coz by giving reward she showed that she could take an unbiased decision and I really liked her reason. Just shows she interacts with all and knows the personal likes and dislikes. And her giving Manu punishment shows she is playing her game as well.

Now coming to her reasonings, it's so her. Everyone has a particular way of giving reasonings. Some give reasoning to bring the other person down, some just speak politically correct statements, some ghuma phira ke beauty pageant type reasonings dete hai. Bani chose to keep it real.😳

Yaar mannu ko tohfa deke jail main daal diya woh unbiased kaise ho gaya? 😆

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Skybully

Yaar mannu ko tohfa deke jail main daal diya woh unbiased kaise ho gaya? 😆

She chose him for reward and I liked her reasoning. She took the whole scenario into consideration and chose Mannu. So that was smart as well as showed a soft side of hers.

She from beginning wanted the same person for reward and punishment and she even asked BB for tht. But at that time BB said no. So when she was asked to send someone to jail, she did exactly that, d person she had rewarded, she sent to jail and I guess it was not an issue, warna BB kehte woh galat hai.😉😆

Anyways aap jitne bhi combinations kar lo, she would have been wrong for some and right for others. What she had to balance was for minimum wrongs and maximum rights and I personally feel she achieved that well.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Almost everyone hates her? She has the largest number of fans this season Kuch bhi. Her haters are very much in the minority

Her behavior has been amazing, the least selfish and most genuine person in the house

Aur being neutral while watching something like Bigg Boss is the most boring thing ever. You cannot get involved in the great fan threads, you cannot get involved in the fan wars, you cannot be passionate when someone goes or is safe.

@bold that's what I said "Except her fans" Neutral fans har season mein hote hein just like fans & haters. Yes, I never denied that she doesn't have the biggest fanbase but she's also hated by large number of people. No other fandom likes her or no other contestant has that much haters compared to Bani that's what I meant 😆

O_C_K : Thank you for pointing this out. I realized it in season 8. That was the last season I had a permanent favorite & rooted throughout the season. Uske bad se I've stopped being passionate about BB contestants. I enjoy the show as a neutral viewer! Because I know after a time that particular contestant gonna do something very terrible & I'll get disappointed that's why I can't root for anyone throughout the season 😆
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

@bold that's what I said "Except her fans" Neutral fans har season mein hote hein just like fans & haters. Yes, I never denied that she doesn't have the biggest fanbase but she's also hated by large number of people. No other fandom likes her or no other contestant has that much haters compared to Bani that's what I meant 😆

O_C_K : Thank you for pointing this out. I realized it in season 8. That was the last season I had a permanent favorite & rooted throughout the season. Uske bad se I've stopped being passionate about BB contestants. I enjoy the show as a neutral viewer! Because I know after a time that particular contestant gonna do something very terrible & I'll get disappointed that's why I can't root for anyone throughout the season 😆

Come on, so many hate Lopa too. They are just decent that they dont start 100 threads about her. Bani fans are more focused on supporting Bani, not hating Lopa. (I know there were a couple fo bad Lopa threads yesterday but thats the excepton). On the other hand, fans of Lopa open a 100 threads about Bani. Thats the difference.

Speaking of neutrals, there are many neutral fans who hate Lopa because of how she is subservient to Manu (she did not protest when Mau wanted Lokesh to sleep with Baba) or because she is rude. They just dont keep opening threads about her

The pattern is simple. Lopa fans open anti-Bani thread and some neutrals contribute. But because Bani fans dont open Anti Lopa threads, the neutrals who hate Lopa cannot come and post. Neutrals usually do not start threads. Thats the reason you do not see so much neutral Lopa hate, but its there all right
Edited by Harish111 - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Come on, so many hate Lopa too. They are just decent that they dont start 100 threads about her. Bani fans are more focused on supporting Bani, not hating Lopa. (I know there were a couple fo bad Lopa threads yesterday but thats the excepton)

On the other hand, fans of Lopa open a 100 threads about Bani. Thats the difference. There are many neutral fans who hate Lopa because of how she is subservient to Manu (she did not protest when Mau wanted Lokesh to sleep with Baba) or because she is rude. They just dont keep opening threads about her

Maybe but Twitter's neutral fans hate Bani the most especially yesterday they were bashing her a LOT. In the other hand Lopa's haters are mainly Bani fans as of now. Things might change in future.
Deadinside thumbnail

She chose him for reward and I liked her reasoning. She took the whole scenario into consideration and chose Mannu. So that was smart as well as showed a soft side of hers.

She from beginning wanted the same person for reward and punishment and she even asked BB for tht. But at that time BB said no. So when she was asked to send someone to jail, she did exactly that, d person she had rewarded, she sent to jail and I guess it was not an issue, warna BB kehte woh galat hai.😉😆

Anyways aap jitne bhi combinations kar lo, she would have been wrong for some and right for others. What she had to balance was for minimum wrongs and maximum rights and I personally feel she achieved that well.

Soft side? She ever had a hard side too? 😛
But whats the point of rewarding someone and punishing the same person and punishing the same person and rewarding the same person? Does that make any sense? You need to be clear about whom you want to punish and whoever you want to give reward. Its not a fun play that you will reward and punish the same person unless bigboss is playing bani's game. 😆

Ab Bb ne haar cheez kehne ka theka le rakha hai itne bade ho gaye ho roadies main reh chuke toh khud ka bhi toh sense hona chahiye na.

She wasnt right at all.. She was wrong, wrong and wrong while naming each and everyone.
she took Manveer's name guess why because she doesnt like his impulsive voice. Captain is the one who take decision not according to herself but according to others housemates and i never seen anyone complaining about manveer's loud voice except bani and few celebrites. There is no point of discussion about Lopa cause it was clearly a personal grudge towards her and egoistic decision she made.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Maybe but Twitter's neutral fans hate Bani the most especially yesterday they were bashing her a LOT. In the other hand Lopa's haters are mainly Bani fans as of now. Things might change in future.

That's a grossly misleading statement. I am ton witter and der Bani has massive support and other celebs r way behind. Also there r many more ppl who r now supporting Bani since she has become visible.
khamosshhh thumbnail
@skybully - right and wrong are all very subjective and varies from ppl to ppl. The thing being whether more ppl consider it right or wrong and as of now I have seen more ppl being in support of bani as captain in yesterday's task than against.
1101232 thumbnail

That's a grossly misleading statement. I am ton witter and der Bani has massive support and other celebs r way behind. Also there r many more ppl who r now supporting Bani since she has become visible.

@bold when did I deny that? 😕
Deadinside thumbnail

@skybully - right and wrong are all very subjective and varies from ppl to ppl. The thing being whether more ppl consider it right or wrong and as of now I have seen more ppl being in support of bani as captain in yesterday's task than against.

Where? 😛
I dont care about anyone who is in support or in against i dont give a damn either cause i completely disliking her captaincy as of now.

Every decision she had taken till now is not giving me any signs of becoming good captain.
Edited by Skybully - 7 years ago