Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSriNal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
this women is total crazy.. and ppl still saying she is real and not fake.. her character is so weird.. first weeks she was very silent. but now she is playing game like mad.. hating her in every episodes.. this women is not in her senses.. she is dumb. and mad
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
I am not disliking her captaincy
Find it funny

Dukkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bani is real and genuine... big clap when she choose mannu in food..kuch mandabuddi samajte nahi..so forget it
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LoveSriNal

this women is total crazy.. and ppl still saying she is real and not fake.. her character is so weird.. first weeks she was very silent. but now she is playing game like mad.. hating her in every episodes.. this women is not in her senses.. she is dumb. and mad

Kaun si game khel rahi hai hame bhi batao. Kuch randon rant kar rahe ho because you hate her. But Manu and Lopa har samay chal chalte hai, tab kuch nahi
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pwincess_rani

Wow another Bani hater

Keep hating cause she ain't gonna change

We love her for who she is not what she's pretends to be

Clearly you're a flopa fan which explains this post

Banis fans are proud of her for who she is as a person

Everyone has a different opinion

You don't have to bash another just to support one

LOL! Another Bani hater? Almost everyone hates her except her fans.

Obviously we'll keep hating her if she continues to behave this way!

LMAO! What a logic. Its not necessary that whoever hates Bani that person has to be fan of Lopa. I'm a neutral viewer, so my views/liking changes every week. I've no permanent favorite so use some sense before calling me fan of "XYZ" & BTW I've criticised Lopa time & again. In fact yesterday I posted against her & also criticised her in other threads. So get your facts right 😆

Yes, everyone has a different opinion so do I so why are you getting so hyper? Learn to handle criticism 😉

I don't have to be a supporter of anyone to hate on Bani, her actions are enough to make me hate her 😆
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

LOL! Another Bani hater? Almost everyone hates her except her fans.

Obviously we'll keep hating her if she continues to behave this way!

LMAO! What a logic. Its not necessary that whoever hates Bani that person has to be fan of Lopa. I'm a neutral viewer, so my views/liking changes every week. I've no permanent favorite so use some sense before calling me fan of "XYZ" & BTW I've criticised Lopa time & again. In fact yesterday I posted against her & also criticised her in other threads. So get your facts right 😆

Yes, everyone has a different opinion so do I so why are you getting so hyper? Learn to handle criticism 😉

I don't have to be a supporter of anyone to hate on Bani, her actions are enough to make me hate her 😆

Almost everyone hates her? She has the largest number of fans this season. Kuch bhi. Her haters are very much in the minority

Her behavior has been amazing, the least selfish and most genuine person in the house

Aur being neutral while watching something like Bigg Boss is the most boring thing ever. You cannot get involved in the great fan threads, you cannot get involved in the fan wars, you cannot be passionate when someone goes or is safe.
Edited by Harish111 - 7 years ago
logicallysound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Yet another Bani bashing thread. What people do not understand is that

a) Its her these very qualities which attract her fans to her. No one wants her to be kadak captain. Everyone's personality is different and it is this very endearing quality of carelessness, carefreeness, bindaas, no s--- given attitude which her fans loved in roadies and love now. She is what she is and doesn't try to change or be fake just because she is captain

b) I genuinely think she was trying her hardest to be far. The fact that she gave Manu food and then jail was a plus point for her in my opinion. She had asked Bigg Boss this before if she can give reward and punishment to same person as in her opinion it would have cancelled each other and they would not have felt hurt

c) I think Lopa was the immature one who immediately started a scene and called Bani names

And finally

d) Her fans do not love her because she is best captain, strongest player or best in tasks, They love her because she is genuine, she says what she wants and does not give a ----- what anyone says or feels. When she gets hurt it shows on her face, when is overwhelmed, like with captaincy, it shows on her face, when she likes someone, it shows on her face. Not everyone can be like Lopa or Manu who can smile one instant and then go behind and say something else and be a very shatir player. The very fact that she is fallible yet strong and charming is Bani's USP and why so many like her

+1
Wow you really nailed her character! Spot on! I hope she remains like this.

Also clearly some of the people agreeing here are biased by hating her from before. Because they're bashing her on her ARM ACTIONS (seriously guys? how are her arm actions affecting anyone negatively?), or her HIGH ENERGY (how is being happy annoying? I don't get it...) or her SHOUTING MORE THAN MANVEER (what? Have you compared the two voices? This is a downright lie...)
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harish111

Almost everyone hates her? She has the largest number of fans this season. Kuch bhi. Her haters are very much in the minority

Her behavior has been amazing, the least selfish and most genuine person in the house

Aur being neutral while watching something like Bigg Boss is the most boring thing ever. You cannot get involved in the great fan threads, you cannot get involved in the fan wars, you cannot be passionate when someone goes or is safe.

@BOLD.. i DISAGREE.

I've been a neutral fan since forever.. i never have had a permanent favorite..my favs keep on changing.. i enjoy whoever does nautanki & drama.. i watch a show like BB for entertainment & masala.. & not to get emotionally ''involved/passionate'' with them..or go lovey dovey & gaga over them..or bust my ass writing essays defending them etc etc.. as that to me is a dumb thing to do.. they don't even know we exist. 😆

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No wonder she cracks me with everything that she utters with her mouth.
For the bigboss officials or creative i wish they could have took her as a male contestant instead certainly she is not she has so manly vibes even whenever she walk.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani was so confused regarding what was expected of the captain. So guess this does show that she hasn't watched previous BB seasons much. For her, she was I suppose more thinking in terms of captaincy Roadies style, although I haven't watched Roadies so don't know what captains in Roadies do.
Now coming to the task. The task was designed in such a way to creat rift, especially for Bani and whatever decision Bani would have taken, would have disappointed somebody or another. I felt she played the captaincy task very well and achieved minimum damage for herself and minimum chaos in the house due to her decisions.👏

In fact there's an unseen video in which Manveer says he likes doing the dishes, his only problem was that as punishment he is being forced to do it and doesn't have a choice. So bani was bang on when she gave the same reason, but BB wanted a provocative reason and Bani was forced to say tht Manveer becomes loud.

Also in another unseen video Bani says that she would rather give the punishment with someone who was already angry with her than to give it to someone she was cordial with and make them angry too.👍🏼

Also giving Mannu reward as well as jail term was a smart move from Bani's side, coz by giving reward she showed that she could take an unbiased decision and I really liked her reason. Just shows she interacts with all and knows the personal likes and dislikes. And her giving Manu punishment shows she is playing her game as well.

Now coming to her reasonings, it's so her. Everyone has a particular way of giving reasonings. Some give reasoning to bring the other person down, some just speak politically correct statements, some ghuma phira ke beauty pageant type reasonings dete hai. Bani chose to keep it real.😳