Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Pasting from another thread:

Bani was defiintely strong-armed by BB, but that is the game - you will constantly be faced with difficult choices. And she had options - Lopa, Nitibha etc do break the no-english rule frequently. Yes, Bani herself is guilty of that one, but at the end of the day it's still a rule that all HMs are to follow, and punishing the same would've fallen within the captain's ambit.

Her reasons were silly, and her decisions wishy-washy. If a captain is second-guessing and contradicting her decisions soon after making them, it doesn't bode well for a strong captaincy. She meant well, I think, but came across a clueless captain.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If she really wanted to punish Lopa then should have given a valid reason like she speaks in English or something like that instead of she refused to accept my apology.
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yet another Bani bashing thread. What people do not understand is that

a) Its her these very qualities which attract her fans to her. No one wants her to be kadak captain. Everyone's personality is different and it is this very endearing quality of carelessness, carefreeness, bindaas, no s--- given attitude which her fans loved in roadies and love now. She is what she is and doesn't try to change or be fake just because she is captain

b) I genuinely think she was trying her hardest to be far. The fact that she gave Manu food and then jail was a plus point for her in my opinion. She had asked Bigg Boss this before if she can give reward and punishment to same person as in her opinion it would have cancelled each other and they would not have felt hurt

c) I think Lopa was the immature one who immediately started a scene and called Bani names

And finally

d) Her fans do not love her because she is best captain, strongest player or best in tasks, They love her because she is genuine, she says what she wants and does not give a ----- what anyone says or feels. When she gets hurt it shows on her face, when is overwhelmed, like with captaincy, it shows on her face, when she likes someone, it shows on her face. Not everyone can be like Lopa or Manu who can smile one instant and then go behind and say something else and be a very shatir player. The very fact that she is fallible yet strong and charming is Bani's USP and why so many like her
Edited by Harish111 - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

bb trolling bani in confession room lol 🤣 swami om-bani will be superhit baap-bani jodi lol
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was not that she was dumb but more like trying to not get into trouble and bigg boss was trying to get her into fights and create some masala
and this task would be tough on anyone
as she said bani dosent have any problems with other housemates right now so she just picked the slight faults some people made and punished them

and i think it was pretty genuine
1st manveer always speaks in a very loud and offending language
2nd loopa rudely walked away when bani tried to settle thngs between them

the reason she picked manu was also very simple
she gave him first the reward and after that the punishment
with that she equalised the score of manu to 1:1
compared to someone who only got punishments

no offense but in my opinion you are just trying to bash bani because you personally dislike her or you are a big loopa fan

because in no way she is the worse captain in bigg boss so your sarcasm is totally out of place here
and i watched 6 seasons of bb so i think i can judge that pretty well
Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago
pwincess_rani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow another Bani hater
Keep hating cause she ain't gonna change

We love her for who she is not what she's pretends to be

Clearly you're a flopa fan which explains this post

Banis fans are proud of her for who she is as a person

Everyone has a different opinion

You don't have to bash another just to support one

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't find Bani very bad. She has her own thoughts and she is not like traditional BB people. For example, she even asked Gaurav that why would he nominate a strong person with whom he may want to spend time in the remaining weeks. Generally, most of the people in the past would have nominated a stronger competition which is what Gaurav did. I think Bani needs time to evaluate her decisions but BB doesn't give time for decision. That's why confusion.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Harish111

Yet another Bani bashing thread. What people do not understand is that

a) Its her these very qualities which attract her fans to her. No one wants her to be kadak captain. Everyone's personality is different and it is this very endearing quality of carelessness, carefreeness, bindaas, no s--- given attitude which her fans loved in roadies and love now. She is what she is and doesn't try to change or be fake just because she is captain

b) I genuinely think she was trying her hardest to be far. The fact that she gave Manu food and then jail was a plus point for her in my opinion. She had asked Bigg Boss this before if she can give reward and punishment to same person as in her opinion it would have cancelled each other and they would not have felt hurt

c) I think Lopa was the immature one who immediately started a scene and called Bani names

And finally

d) Her fans do not love her because she is best captain, strongest player or best in tasks, They love her because she is genuine, she says what she wants and does not give a ----- what anyone says or feels. When she gets hurt it shows on her face, when is overwhelmed, like with captaincy, it shows on her face, when she likes someone, it shows on her face. Not everyone can be like Lopa or Manu who can smile one instant and then go behind and say something else and be a very shatir player. The very fact that she is fallible yet strong and charming is Bani's USP and why so many like her

🤣

Word Count: 0

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
her reasons weren't 'wajib' at all. she was totally off. Manveer hasn't shouted that much and if his shouting has disturbed the so called 'ambience' of the house then what about her own shouting? her shouting is actually more intense than of any other, remember that 'pagal' hain yeh sab and what about those who speak in English?
there were enough reasons to punish gaurav, rahul for speaking in English or the ones who don't do proper housework or something else but no she has to nominate lopa and manveer 👏

the so called being 'real' girl is being fake who knew, trying to appear unbiased but actually being biased like we can't see through that 😆

if I was in their place I wouldn't do it, what will she do? nothing. I'm glad manu came out of jail. I wouldn't go in the first place, what were her reasons anyway?

Just saying I choose you because you know I'm out of options doesn't cut it.

oh I can't punish those who voted for me so obv have to choose from the remaining gang, let me make up some bull reasoning to punish you 👏
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bani may not be the best captain of BB history but not that bad also.She doesn't even want to become the best captain ever.😆BB captains are given many privileges but at the same time are tested the most.Captain getting to choose bed for HMs was aimed at creating rifts in the house.Similarly punishment/reward/jail tasks were lined up for Bani to stir the house further.BB want trp,so need drama and frictions,tension among HMs,fights,misunderstandings will provide them what they want.

Bani was finding it difficult to take names as she didn't want to start fights with anyone or hurt him/her.After coming out of confession room she genuinely said that it was difficult for her to choose names and her taking so much time was a proof of that.

Someone else would also have found the task difficult.

Now she took Lopa's name.The reason was quite valid.She tried to apologise two times,wanted to settle things between them but Lopa thought she had ulterior motive.Lopa also rudely walked away midway and that was disrespectful.Viewers and Bani didn't like it.Bani said Lopa didn't listen to her explanations,didn't try to understand her so she nominated Lopa.

Many saying she could have nominated Lopa,Nitibha for speaking in English.During captaincy task Baba wanted to put Niti into jail but Manu and co. made fun of him,HMs supported him dubbing it as an unimportant/trivial issue.

As no one violated any rules that day Bani chose Manveer.She knew she had good rapport with him and would be able to make him understand her POV.She couldn't even give proper reason at first but then when BB forced her she said he shouts impulsively making the ambience of the house bad.That is also a valid reason.She later said Manveer not to take it personally as she had no choice but to do it.But Manveer took it personally.

Again when Bani was talking to Lopa she started working with her back facing Bani.It was disrespectful as all were standing and listening to her.Then she made a huge scene,said it was so expected from Bani,announcing she wouldn't make special food for anyone other than Karan for whole week,I HATE U BANI etc.Bani was cool throughout.

Bani saw Manveer was upset so decided not to eat till the task got finished.She tried to help them in store room but Lopa termed it as natak.

Her reasons for putting Baba and Manu in jail were also bang on.She can't understand Baba's gameplan and which side he is on.She wanted to see how Manu's team will react and what will be the dynamics in MNMM group once the self proclaimed leader goes to jail.Fair enough.After the announcement Manveer did look worried.😆

She remembered Manu likes non-veg just like her so gave him reward.You can't make everyone happy.She herself said people will get hurt.It's all part of game.

P.S-Bani is different,has unique personality and I find her unintentionally funny.She was hilarious in confession room.Her trying to negotiate with BB about dand/inam/jail was so funny.An interesting and entertaining character.Would love to see more of her.
Edited by -Neeva1906- - 7 years ago