Bani is the best captain of Bigg Boss history!

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani is by far the best & fairest captain ever in the history of Bigg Boss.

1.She punished Lopa just because she seemed to have a personal vendetta against her. So just to settle her score with her she gave punishment 👏

2.She also gave punishment to Manveer for spoling the ambience of the house! LoL. Kiya parinaam hua "Hottest" purush sadasya ka 😆

3.When she was asked to give reward to 2 people she chose Manu & in the other hand She sent him to jail 🤣

4.She has no idea about captain's duties. She's taking it so lightly. She doesn't even know how allot house chores amongst the housemates. Infact she doesn't have her own stand she's taking decisions on other HM's inputs

5.She's such a confused & clueless captain. BB kept mocking her & taking snide remarks at her still she didn't get it when she was showing her dumbness in the confession room & still shamelessly kept showing her "I-AM-SO-COOL" attitude 😳
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously I kind of started liking Bani again but her decisions totally told us that Bani is not a good captain as of now.

Guess what, Bani was giving punishment to Karan for washing dishes just because Karan likes to do this work. 😆 BB slammed at her and told her that it's a punishment and it should be given to whom who deserves it with reason. Technically BB saved Karan from getting punished. 🤣
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
🤣🤣
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Bani was absolutely hilarious in confession room. Behaving like a total Bombo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reminded me of Sana's interaction with BB in season 6. 😆

Other points are also completely bang on. 👏

And BTW Bani 'Winner' devi ki Jay. :adore:
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Bani Devi Ki jai Ho 😆 😆

How dare you 😡 she's so REAL & GENUINE 😳
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Bani was absolutely hilarious in confession room. Behaving like a total Bombo.🤣</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Reminded me of Sana's interaction with BB in season 6.😆</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Other points are also completely bang on.👏</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">And BTW Bani 'Winner' devi ki Jay.</font>:adore:

Yeh bb wala ne roadies walon ko winner banane ka theka liya hai kya?? 😡
PS-I don't want her to be the winner
pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg! You actually gave me a shock with the title! 🤣

But yes, WORD to everything! Kya captaincy skills hain, aaj tak BB mein kabhi nai dekhi. 😆
Edited by pluviophile. - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Bani was absolutely hilarious in confession room. Behaving like a total Bombo.🤣</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Reminded me of Sana's interaction with BB in season 6.😆</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Other points are also completely bang on.👏</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">And BTW Bani 'Winner' devi ki Jay.</font>:adore:

But she's still GENUINE & all are fake and insecure of her & targets her 😳😭
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I HATE the way she talks. She needs to give her arms, hands some rest. She moves them way too much, gives me a headache. Why cant she talk without moving her body like a normal human being. I liked her for two days but now im done. Lopa-Bani drama is getting two boring. Due to Bani ive started dislking Gaurav too. Lopa, Gaurav, Bani drama needs to end.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She has been so high for last couple of days. I can't stand her phony fake energy crap.