Om Swamiji Appreciation Thread 2-Biggest Entertainer Ever! -84 Members - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Bigg Boss @BiggBoss

Kaun pehenega pehle captain ka taaj this season? #BB10

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Sambhavna Seth @sambhavnaseth

My fvrt swami om is back.. watch this For my yesterdays amazing epi. Reaction

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 7 years ago
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

@neeva awesome gifs πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you.😊
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Baba sensing an opportunity-

Baba dashes to reach confession room throne-

Sense of accomplishment while sitting in the middle-

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Ruch I wrote elsewhere...(may be in my SABB Ne Bana Di Jodi parody)...that you have a great talent for parodies and fun posts...come on...make a few ...I am off for a few weks any way! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

😲 I have talent ...

I don't know what to say Cruiser ...lost for words...☺️
Thanks for the compliments..😳 but honestly i actually dont even know what i am posting have the time...πŸ˜† just try to enjoy myself on IF...

It wont be the same without your amazing threads on BB forum..so please do make some time for us as we will be sad lost souls without a good laugh from your fun posts.. 😳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neeva1906-

Baba's dance moves from 8 Nov episode-

Wow kya nachte hai Babaji...πŸ‘

He is very talented...😳

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Baba sensing an opportunity-

Baba dashes to reach confession room throne-

Sense of accomplishment while sitting in the middle-

πŸ₯³ Look at that speed in Babaji ran...πŸ‘ Karan aur Mannu ko peeche chod dhi...!!!

Babaji FTW...πŸ₯³
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Babaji mein tho talent koot koot ke bada hai 😳... kya aisa kuch hai ke woh nahi kar sakthe ???...πŸ˜ƒ
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
#Day25: During the Siyasat task Manu, Swamiji and Bani will be given the power to put anyone in jail for breaking rules.

Lokesh by mistake, will break a glass in the kitchen when Swami will tell Manu that he is planning to put Lokesh and Nitibha in the jail.

When Lokesh would get to know about this, she will confront Swami for putting unnecessary blame on her in everybody's presence.

Lopa, supporting Lokesh, says that Swami did say that and Manu too would agree. #Day25 #TC

Feeling cornered, Swamiji will lie through his teeth and say that he did not say anything of this sort #Day25

Lokesh tells Omji that if Salman clarifies this during weekend epi & she finds him guilty, she'll not spare him & show him her true side.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

#Day25: During the Siyasat task Manu, Swamiji and Bani will be given the power to put anyone in jail for breaking rules.

Lokesh by mistake, will break a glass in the kitchen when Swami will tell Manu that he is planning to put Lokesh and Nitibha in the jail.

When Lokesh would get to know about this, she will confront Swami for putting unnecessary blame on her in everybody's presence.

Lopa, supporting Lokesh, says that Swami did say that and Manu too would agree. #Day25 #TC

Feeling cornered, Swamiji will lie through his teeth and say that he did not say anything of this sort #Day25

Lokesh tells Omji that if Salman clarifies this during weekend epi & she finds him guilty, she'll not spare him & show him her true side.

Manveer, Manu and Lopa ganging up on babaji 😑 but Om Swamjiji is playing brilliant game, 100 % on winning track, more footage πŸ˜ƒ Salman will not go against swamiji, he is his true bakht of him like we are πŸ‘
Edited by Isa_Rahman - 7 years ago