Om Swamiji Appreciation Thread 2-Biggest Entertainer Ever! -84 Members - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Watch this video
Baba ko mara reporters ne 😭
https://youtu.be/zuR840UwRl0

Thanks for sharing Bhavi.
These people all know controversy sells and it's needed to draw the masses to such shows so why the pretense of the moral lecture by making such a spectacle of not only Baba but themselves too in the process.🤪If it was morality and ethics that was of main importance then wouldn't Baba be avoided like the plague-These showmakers I say are even more dhongi's than Baba himself.
gaya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to see baba in Manu's clips and few times during Salman's class!! Looks like BB missing him too!! He will be there in every participant journey video!! I am no longer mad at him after this week's worst of a kind verbal n physical violence!

He is surely rocking all the news interviews-- several of his videos on YouTube have excellent views.. good or bad! Kya spirit hain!! Do u thiink the channel is supporting or backing him ? No evicted contestant has got this much demand !!
gaya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaz2009

These people all know controversy sells and it's needed to draw the masses to such shows so why the pretense of the moral lecture by making such a spectacle of not only Baba but themselves too in the process.🤪If it was morality and ethics that was of main importance then wouldn't Baba be avoided like the plague-These showmakers I say are even more dhongi's than Baba himself.

Well said.. I am so fed up with BB manipulations and politics.. For that reason, I am glad that someone has courage to expose BB left-right-center! Not sure if BB makers have asked Baba to do this for more and more publicity!!!
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

If this news channel had a big moral problem with the Babaji's actions shown on BB, they would have
  • taken a class of Colors Channel CEO for inviting Babaji in the program and for telecasting the immoral actions to the people of India
  • not shown the immoral actions of Babaji in BB on its program repeatedly

But No, they do not want to blame Colors Channel or its CEO.
They want to put their blame on Babaji and still use him to enjoy the TRPs from repeatedly telecasting what Babaji did while blaming him for it.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kaps undoubtedly is the biggest fan of holy Baba ji...
Sorry Ruchi...Isa...Gajalove...😕
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

😆

Its ok Cruiser no need to say sorry...😃 I am just amazed at how Babaji is still ruling and that is out of the BB house...when he was in the house he ruled 😳

The news anchors are getting TRP from Babaji so milking it as much as possible.😃
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Aur main... kitni shiddat se baba ke mala japte rahi,ab bhi japte rehti hu 😳
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

😆

Its ok Cruiser no need to say sorry...😃 I am just amazed at how Babaji is still ruling and that is out of the BB house...when he was in the house he ruled 😳

The news anchors are getting TRP from Babaji so milking it as much as possible.😃

I agree with you totally. Babaji is a TRP machine. Thanks to you all! I did not watch the show in the first month when perhaps Babaji may have been at his best, but started watching after the words on him by you all in this forum. 👏👏👏

I thought after Imam, I would never see anyone like him. But it seems Babaji is no less, if not even better. Too bad that people like Salman and Colors management are so corrupt that they ruined the show.

There is nothing left for me on this show. The live voting shown on Saturday convinced me that it is fraud. The way the voting was shown, the vote % increase and result is a statistical impossibility in real world and I have studied statistics. So, if that is false, and if a marriage is being arranged for Mona, then it is clear that key elements of the show are scripted.

By the way, did you notice, after Babaji threw the fluid on Bani and Rohan and said it is urine, the immediate reaction of Lopa was to say that it cannot be urine and that he must have thrown water and might be saying urine. Priyanka is also saying in TV interviews that Babaji does not have guts to throw urine. Babaji is saying that it was water. So, I am not convinced that it was not water. Lopa's instant reaction and Priyanka's words tell me it might well be water.

Also, if we use Salman's logic that Bani did a mistake and Lopa reacted, so no punishment required. Salman says if Lopa had not reacted, Bani would have been punished. Here, Babaji did something and others reacted by hitting/pushing him violently. So, the story should have ended without punishment.

Also, if we use Bani's words in nonchalant tone "Task tha, galti ki, maafi maang li", that is what Babaji was doing all along. What was the logic to abuse him when he did the same.

Also, Salman said that Bani-Lopa fight was great was TV channel but not for them as individuals. So we have the host and biggest actor agreeing that tv channel benefited from Bani-Lopa fight. Therefore, Babaji might well be right that the TV channel (Bigg Boss) told him that Babaji can do anything in the task. If the tv channel benefits from a fight, why would it not tell Babaji to start a fight. After all the management of tv channel has a legal duty to shareholders to do whatever it can to increase profits.

Personally, I have lost interest in the show, primarily because it does appear scripted. I would not be surprised if at some stage it is revealed the channel people have been indulging in the most corrupt practices.

Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Bada aaya humare Babaji ko thapad lagane...😡
Babaji was 100x better at entertainment then he ever was...!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8oGZR87NE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by RuChi4ever - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Sab ab bahar TRP aur footage lena chahte hai from Babaji..😃