Om Swamiji Appreciation Thread 2-Biggest Entertainer Ever! -84 Members - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Oh no bechada Babaji ka kya haalat hogayi hai...😭 😭

Interesting revelations by Swami Om in 90 minute+ interview on News Nation

1) Swami Om was tested by anchors on Hanuman Chalisa and he passed the test by beginning to recite it. The anchors stopped when it became obvious he knew it.

2) Manveer was in a DeAddiction Center before coming to Bigg Boss. (Confirmed by Priyanka)

3) Swami Om carried urine of Bani to discard it properly in the Dome Task (Confirmed by Priyanka)

4) Swami Om talked a lot at BB House about his wish for establishing Ram Rajya, but these were not shown in telecast (Confirmed by Priyanka)

5) Swami Om suspects he was drugged through a tea given by BB people. He has been feeling its effects ever since and reported when he drank the tea (Confirmed by Priyanka that he complained after drinking the tea)

6) Nitibha takes drugs in the outside world (He asked the anchor to confirm with Priyanka, but the anchor did not)

7) Lokesh was present and she came across as biased towards Colors. She was refuting Swami Om on point (3), but it was later established that she was not even in BB House when Dome task was performed.

On each of the above points, the anchors were not willing to believe Swami Om and then went to Priyanka to check her for evidence and she confirmed. the exact event.

Priyanka came across as very sorted and logical during the interview. Her answers were to the point and with proper context. Given the evidence during the interview, I am inclined to believe Swami Om on these points.

kaps22 thumbnail
A lot of readers think that Babaji got beaten by audience in a recent interview. However, this is false.

The fight was started by a mischief man

Babaji and his friend were sitting with 4 other people on the auditorium. One of the persons was dressed as a Swami, but he was actually a householder and he himself agreed to it. Why was he dressed as a Swami then? Babaji objected to that person's sitting there because Babaji said that person is a criminal with a criminal record.

Throughout the interview, it was clear that that person was a mischief man. He tried multiple times to start a fight and finally started beating Babaji's friend and a fist fight started in the auditorium. That mischief person was later evicted from the program to allow the program to continue.

Many of Babaji's claims shown to be right

If you listen to the whole interview, many of Babaji's claims were shown to be right. Especially towards the end, even the two Swamis sitting there agreed with the essence of Babaji's argument.

Why Babaji was right in leaving the place at the end

Babaji left the auditorium because the anchors were going to interview the person who had filed a case of bicycle theft on Babaji and Babaji had been told by anchors at the start that that person would not be allowed. So, it makes sense that he walked out. Anyone would have done the same.

On the whole, the channel came across as unprofessional

The two anchors of the interview came across as utterly unprofessional persons.

I do not think that interview shows Babaji in bad light. On the contrary, it shows the channel in poor light.
Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Babaji makes the newshour itself entertaining...dont know whats true or false bit its damn hilarious..πŸ˜†
kaps22 thumbnail

Babaji makes the newshour itself entertaining...dont know whats true or false bit its damn hilarious..πŸ˜†

He has definitely turned out to be the greatest entertainer. πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

It is a pity that they don't let him speak. Half the time, he is saying "let me speak", "you have asked a question, now let me answer", etc. These anchors just call him so that they can bully him and show themselves giving moral science lecture.

Just imagine, they had to call 2 anchors and 4 other guests and all 6 were opposing one Swami Om. 6 against 1, yet Babaji's logic was far superior.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaps22

He has definitely turned out to be the greatest entertainer. πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

It is a pity that they don't let him speak. Half the time, he is saying "let me speak", "you have asked a question, now let me answer", etc. These anchors just call him so that they can bully him and show themselves giving moral science lecture.

Just imagine, they had to call 2 anchors and 4 other guests and all 6 were opposing one Swami Om. 6 against 1, yet Babaji's logic was far superior.

Exactly.That's the thing.Why won't they just let him finisih what he has to say.I've never seen anchors behave in such a ridiculous fashion ever,well not on any talk shows/news hour where I come from anyway.I dnt exactly blame Baba for chucking water at that anchor.Watching him go on like sure must have frustrated viewers too,well it did me...and Baba was there live,shukur hain baba ne glass nahin toda sar pe πŸ˜†
kaps22 thumbnail
If they saved Mona so that they can show her marriage now, as the rumors suggest, then Babaji is right. The whole show is scripted.
Live polling also seemed fake.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
I feel the show is scripted to some extent and the channel do call the shots when it comes to elimination.The show already has a narrative in place beforehand thus contestants are selected keeping that narrative in mind as roles are etched out for those carefully selected people... hence situations are fabricated and manipulated so that it pans out the way planned.There has to be a ring of truth to what Baba is saying IMO solely due to my observation over past few seasons of how the elimination system seems to work.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
For good or bad,Baba made the show this season otheriwse can you imagine what a borefest it would have been.I am actually glad that Manu is still here,otherwise we would have been served just plain LoBa without rhyme or reason rivalry.Atleast he makes it somewhat interesting with his plotting,planning and his chugliingπŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaps22

If they saved Mona so that they can her marriage now, as the rumors suggest, then Babaji is right. The whole show is scripted.

Live polling also seemed fake.

I would prefer to watch Babaji then Mona's wedding
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

I would prefer to watch Babaji then Mona's wedding

Watch this video
Baba ko mara reporters ne 😭
https://youtu.be/zuR840UwRl0