Originally posted by: SPN_Fan

Please can I be added - love Rahul. Scared that he will be evicted this week😭

will tell rukhi to add members
Like the membet list post
dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Aww just watched this, Rahul should dance more. Your right he does look very cute 😳

Do you know anymore Rahul unseen videos? 😊

Aww there are so many of them...n they are so amazing...when is on the intial few weeks where in he is teasing lopa on makeup tthats v cute one
SPN_Fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just seen another good Rahul video. Where he is imitating Jagga, when she was begging Sahil to hold the rope. It was hilarious 😆
I wish they would put these moments in the episodes!
dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just seen another good Rahul video. Where he is imitating Jagga, when she was begging Sahil to hold the rope. It was hilarious😆

Did u see kal jab baba said..i never nominate and rahul started laughing...like r u for real...he wasnt even angry on baba...he so cute 😳
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys someone give me link for voting rahul
Please vote for him😭
krish-c thumbnail
I think rahul is the only sensible person in the house this season. I wish he performs more with more energy in task. He is a winner for me as nobody in this season deserves it. All of them are interested in throwing dirt at each other in order to prove they are good. So depressing to see other contestants.
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Just seen another good Rahul video. Where he is imitating Jagga, when she was begging Sahil to hold the rope. It was hilarious😆

Well said Supernatural fan
But no bb wants to show Mona ka dance, om ka chutzpah and other shitty things else than good things.
SPN_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dheera_1

Did u see kal jab baba said..i never nominate and rahul started laughing...like r u for real...he wasnt even angry on baba...he so cute 😳

Yh he was cracking up 😆 did u see his hair, he looked so young no where near his age 😳

Also there was this unseen video where Rahul is seen telling Gaurav that he uses his charm with women to get away with things. It was during the stupid taxi task. Rahul is seen laughing there, I think, i'm in love with his laugh 😆
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rahul should not have nominated Manveer this week - he had a choice not to nominate and should have allowed others fight with each other...having said this, I like him because he is the quietest and least controversial! He may be boring to watch especially when he acts as a Yes Man to Lopa - he needs to take a stand and not bow to other's whims and fancies if he wishes to stay - can Salman or Jio caller please communicate this to him!!!!
SPN_Fan thumbnail
Hope Nitibha goes not Rahul 😭
I don't know if voting makes a difference on this show 😕, but keep voting for Rahul guys⭐️