Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dheera_1

Btw did anyone hear ajj...jab celebs end mein hasi mazak kar rahe the...karan pronunce gong as bong by mistake...and gaurav is like bhai mere jitne bong bajne the baj chuke i am done...lol...that was a indirect ref to mouni roy...omg he so naughty ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes๐Ÿ˜†
Poor guy. Everyone was pulling his leg๐Ÿ˜†
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just because gaurav abhi tak kisike bareme bura nehi bola aur na hi dusro ki tarha cheap bana,sab usko fake bol rahe hain.Agar uski mahanpanti usse niche le ayegi to main chahti hun ke woh isi tarha rahe.Main dusro ki tharkipaan dekhne se jeyada gaurav ka mahanpanti dekhna pasand karungi.
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
On everyone teasing Gaurav on Mona I would like to say
'Beta Mona, it's not everyone's cup of tea. You see'๐Ÿ˜†
ASR style๐Ÿ˜Ž lol
RisingPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

Just because gaurav abhi tak kisike bareme bura nehi bola aur na hi dusro ki tarha cheap bana,sab usko fake bol rahe hain.Agar uski mahanpanti usse niche le ayegi to main chahti hun ke woh isi tarha rahe.Main dusro ki tharkipaan dekhne se jeyada gaurav ka mahanpanti dekhna pasand karungi.

Gaurav ne bas apna point rakha. Usme kya mahanpanti. Aur agar kuch bolta nahi toh log kahenge bore kar rah hai
Gaurav kuch bhi kare log criticise hi kar rahe hai
llanswerll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gaurav sahi kar rha h aur hame wo aise hi pasand h aur Gaurav ki fan following aaj ki date me kisi se bi kam nhi h is show me.
ridhi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bani gaurav se aise kyu baat krti hai :/
dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepVeerPhoenix

On everyone teasing Gaurav on Mona I would like to say

'Beta Mona, it's not everyone's cup of tea. You see'๐Ÿ˜†
ASR style๐Ÿ˜Ž lol

lol true that ...GC is not every one's cup of tea...can imagine him doing that particular hand gesture as well ...while saying this dialogue ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† #ASR

sometimes i feel ki manveer kuch bole gujri main...and then GC replies in full swag Mene na berra ๐Ÿ˜†...and manvir ki shaql dekhne wali lols
RisingPhoenix thumbnail

lol true that ...GC is not every one's cup of tea...can imagine him doing that particular hand gesture as well ...while saying this dialogue ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† #ASR

sometimes i feel ki manveer kuch bole gujri main...and then GC replies in full swag Mene na berra ๐Ÿ˜†...and manvir ki shaql dekhne wali lols

GC saying Manne na Bera on BB๐Ÿ˜†
I can't stop laughing imagining this๐Ÿคฃ
I still can't get over ASR and his swag
dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepVeerPhoenix

GC saying Manne na Bera on BB๐Ÿ˜†
I can't stop laughing imagining this๐Ÿคฃ
I still can't get over ASR and his swag

agreed ...spoke haryanvi accent ..as if it ws his natural...and mind you...it is ne of the mot difficult to get ...not evryone's cup of tea ๐Ÿคฃ
RisingPhoenix thumbnail

agreed ...spoke haryanvi accent ..as if it ws his natural...and mind you...it is ne of the mot difficult to get ...not evryone's cup of tea ๐Ÿคฃ

His accent was on point. And tge toughest part was ge was also shooting for GG along with SHQ and ASR and Aniruddh were pole apart personalities. Yet GC pulled off both the roles effortlessly๐Ÿ˜ƒ