Lopamudra : Beauty with Brain

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was all the way Lopamudra's show. Right from the start to end she just OWNED today's episode. She shined & sparkled throughout the episode in each & every moment. She totally blew me away 👏 She argued so graciously & gracefully. She reminds me bit of Mahek from BB5. She also used to very graceful in her fights. She caught everyone's attention in today's episode. She was the STAR of tonight's episode. It was absolute treat to watch her & taking on those bullies 👏 She also can be funny & witty as hell if she wants to be, I couldn't stop ROFLing during her argument with Priyanka, the way she trolled Priyanka, "You asked for help nah to give you the appy fizz that's why I said you need help" 🤣🤣🤣 also how AMAZINGLY she took a stand & BASHED that Om Swami left, right & center & exposed his hypocrisy, vulgar ness, cheapness & how disgusting he's ⭐️ & made him apologize. So as of now She really IMPRESSED me a lot & left an powerful impact 😳
Way to go Girl... 🥳
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So true.. she's becoming my favorite along with Gaurav! ❤️ She totally owned this episode. LOVED HER! 😳
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree after tonight's episode she is my favorite female contestant.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She definitely is the real Beauty with Brain⭐️..she is so dignified even in her fights..and the way she owned Priyanka 🤣..and oh yes she is witty too..Priyanka Muse..Use me🤣
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

She definitely is the real Beauty with Brain⭐️..she is so dignified even in her fights..and the way she owned Priyanka🤣..and oh yes she is witty too..Priyanka Muse..Use me🤣

+1 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally blame Bani fans se Lopa fans pe SHIFT hua. 😆
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Finally blame Bani fans se Lopa fans pe shit hua.😆

Excuse me! I didn't do this.
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Excuse me! I didn't do this.

I know you didn't. 😆
Mahiya did and if I'm not mistaken he's a Lopa fan...
714873 thumbnail
^Thanks God amiyah.. Otherwise we would have been blamed for bringing his posts up
Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

^Thanks God amiyah.. Otherwise we would have been blamed for bringing his posts up

Haan yaar. Jaise ek aur topic TM ne khud bump kiya aur sara blame Bani fans pe. 🥱