Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

wont colors know that you are posting them here?

They generally don't check these forums and the videos i uploaded past seasons are deleted after the show is over. πŸ˜†

In twitter they get to know easily because of search words and people invariably tag them or hashtags related to BB.

And with the voot app they want more viewers to their shitty app/website 😑 and not some third party app.

Still i am waiting to see how long it takes to get it deleted. 3 strikes and i will stop posting.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

Thanks for uploading Suyash.

I don't understand why BB didn't show the celebs and commoners bonding with eachother before showing all the fights. Some of these videos could have been included in the main episodes.

Story of every season. πŸ˜† Generally main episodes are worse than uncensored one but this season at least main episodes are better.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simplypurple

https://streamable.com/tax3

Food is soon going to be an issue on which these commoners will start a fight. They know the sevaks are only allowed boiled food and even though Bani explains this, Manoj and Manveer want boiled eggs on top of the bhurji that was prepared for them. Both Bani and Lopa remind them that they need to ration the food.

When Manoj and Manveer finally sit down to eat the boiled eggs along with their bhurji, they proceed to curse Bani calling her "saali" and saying, "Lopa ko to dekh loonga". What road side gangsters has BiggBoss brought into the show this year? This is not a dhaba that you keep ordering and the cooks keep sending you food to stuff your face. You have to be mindful of the other contestants there. Throughout the video, these two are seen taking multiple servings of the bhurji. I wonder what was left for the other 'Maaliks'.

Didn't they later insult the food as shown in the main episode? Ridiculous.

That Manu is😑 I mean celebs r not getting enough food.they r sleep deprived on top only boiled food then he's saying eggs going to finish n he wants boil eggs too.seriously
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Story of every season. πŸ˜† Generally main episodes are worse than uncensored one but this season at least main episodes are better.

Make your upload posts members only and no copy. Only members on IF can access it then.

Edit: Nocopy wont allow hyperlinks though I think.
Edited by CuttingChai - 8 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous...

Voot videos are not even playing for me. I am having trouble watching the videos you uploaded too. 😳

It's working for me, I m in the US too. Thanks a lot buddy for the videos.
Vedika211 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Thanks for all your efforts!

Colors uploading so many video I wanted to ask in which video is gaurav talking with karan and Rahul I can't find it and I can't watch all lol

Hello.
Its on page 1 of this topic and called old friendships. Sorry I don't know how to link here.
It turned out that Karan and Gaurav studied at the same place - NIFT, Hauz Khas - at different times.
Edited by Vedika211 - 8 years ago
queen51 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much foe all the videos.
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for sharing. Please do continue to share.
Otherwise some of us can't even watch some of these.