Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Vedika211

Oh I didn't mean it as a complain or anything. You don't have to remember the whole show!
Thank you so much for updating!! And do it whenever you can 😊

Nah,, it wasnt directed towards you. 😆
I meant rangeela editors are idiots. 😆
Edited by BeingBlunt - 8 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much, Suyush. I can't watch these videos otherwise as UAE blocks every kind of proxy there is. So I'm dependent on uploads. Really appreciate the effort!
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
https://streamable.com/8rch

This video shows what kind of mentality these common folk contestants have. Manveer announces that it's a woman's job to cook and it suits them only and the women in his household never let the men in his family enter the kitchen. Lopa counters him and says the wife whose husband can cook is very lucky. Manveer says, if the husband cooks the wife will just sit and watch TV. Lopa again argues that the world's greatest chef in the world are men. To which Manveer responds, they must not have any other work.

What kind of rubbish thinking is this? These people do not deserve air time. We need Indians to start thinking progressively. There's no job that is only suitable for men or women.
Edited by simplypurple - 8 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I saw few episodes on Voot website when Karan's Facebook account posted them. Thanks for the list, Suyash.
last year I used to watch from your videos haha.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much for ur effort Suyash ...waiting for today's vids
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

This video shows what kind of mentality these common folk contestants have. Manveer announces that it's a woman's job to cook and it suits them only and the women in his household never let the men in his family enter the kitchen. Lopa counters him and says the wife whose husband can cook is very lucky. Manveer says, if the husband cooks the wife will just sit and watch TV. Lopa again argues that the world's greatest chef in the world are men. To which Manveer responds, they must not have any other work.

What kind of rubbish thinking is this? These people do not deserve air time. We need Indians to start thinking progressively. There's no job that is only suitable for men or women.

woww what a disgusting mentality 🤢 I m liking lopa soo much !! This girl has guts and says everything on the face.Plus she is cute 😳
BeingBlunt thumbnail

day-1-bedtime-issues

day-1-priyanka-gets-emotional

day-1-annoying-morning-habits

day-1-bitching-over-breakfast

day-1-karan-prefers-vegan

day-1-hungry-celebs

day-1-celebrities-eating

day-1-bani-s-dreadlocks

day-1-sleep-deprivation

day-2-shake-your-booty

Colors is uploading videos at such a rapid rate it will be 1000 videos before the show is over.

Anyway i will stop when it gets too much.

STILL IF ANYBODY WANTS TO HELP UPLOADING THE VIDEOS FOR FORUM, PM ME.. 😃
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Was Priyanka there with them ? Did she reply? Wonder what her reply would have been as in her household husband and son cooks ( nothing wrong in that , though ) ., what sick mentality this guy has

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silverfox

Was Priyanka there with them ? Did she reply? Wonder what her reply would have been as in her household husband and son cooks ( nothing wrong in that , though ) ., what sick mentality this guy has

It was entry episode, on premiere night while Baba, Manveer and Lopa were only ones inside the house.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Anyway i will stop when it gets too much.

STILL IF ANYBODY WANTS TO HELP UPLOADING THE VIDEOS FOR FORUM, PM ME.. 😃

Thank you sooo much for uploading these videos, you are making my day!! 🤗

I live in UK, so there is no way, I can even get on their channel as they say it's only available in India.