Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Studs in saree
Rohan n karan doing sari competition.karan first to wore saree .he said in yrkkh he were 4times saree that's y he knows.manu dancing n singing bidi jalaye let.all his sitting in bedroom n having fun.
Priyanka be rohan ko bhi nahi Choraa πŸ€“ she closed his saree .
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Priyanka praising mehras n saying tum aur tumhara papa dono bahut cute ho.karan saying mien jacuzzi saaf kardonga n mujhe ocd bhi haye
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Studs in saree

Rohan n karan doing sari competition.karan first to wore saree .he said in yrkkh he were 4times saree that's y he knows.manu dancing n singing bidi jalaye let.all his sitting in bedroom n having fun.
Priyanka be rohan ko bhi nahi Choraa πŸ€“ she closed his saree .

Priyanka is maha tharki. Sab ladko pe chance maarti rehti hain. πŸ€’πŸ˜†
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BM
TFS suyash 😳
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Colors on a roll wow. Shows 94 videos but most are repeated so it will be around 660 but it's still too much.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
I will update when i will get time.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Priyanka is maha tharki. Sab ladko pe chance maarti rehti hain. πŸ€’πŸ˜†

I agreeπŸ˜† aur rahul ko tu is ne leylia hy😭
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Wu I watched three videos of boys trio gaurakar r the boys trio of gaurav,rahul n karan.i must say they are sober,refined and very nice guys rahul n gaurav were in same school. Gaurav was senior to him. Rahul n karan are from same college but different badge. They were discussing about focus and creative line.i loved there pov.
I must say they r much better than all commoners in house .let see how will they look in angry mode.rahul need to be seen n talk.
Vedika211 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They had aired the luggage scene in the episode. And in the Priyanka sings one, she told Gaurav 'thank you, you're doing so much for me, you're doing it for the task, otherwise you would have done nothing for me' and he turns around and says 'Perhaps'! Lol!
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika211

They had aired the luggage scene in the episode. And in the Priyanka sings one, she told Gaurav 'thank you, you're doing so much for me, you're doing it for the task, otherwise you would have done nothing for me' and he turns around and says 'Perhaps'! Lol!

Yes. There are so many videos and all are named undekha so it tough to know which is uncensored unless you have seen the episode and remember everything.

This is too much even for me. πŸ˜†

I will update whatever i feel is undekha when i get time. Hope someone comes to help.
Vedika211 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yes. There are so many videos and all are named undekha so it tough to know which is uncensored unless you have seen the episode and remember everything.

This is too much even for me. πŸ˜†

I will update whatever i feel is undekha when i get time. Hope someone comes to help.

Oh I didn't mean it as a complain or anything. You don't have to remember the whole show!
Thank you so much for updating!! And do it whenever you can 😊