NEW HERE ;) AND A FEW THOUGHTS

Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I'm Maryam and I'm here to annoy you guys๐Ÿ˜‰. So let me start with stating the people I disliked in the show๐Ÿ˜•.
1. Swamiji- I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone but this guy seems a legit 100% fake Swami ji. Like dude he flirts with every woman that had ever graced into planet earth and not to mention he even passes a few of the weirdest remarks to even THE GUYS. THE GUYS.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
2. Priyanka Chopra wanna be - I get it everyone have their own personalities but I'm sure her one isn't natural like straight up who talks Hindi in an unpleasant accent and her forced use of English words is totally unnecessary. To be anything big I believe one needs to be them not a forged image of who they want to be. And she tried to act like a big shot showing off her sari skills and failed๐Ÿคฃ
3. Miss.Perfect - Pfft she says she wants to make the world a better place yet she herself seems to be a freaking tantrum queen. I've never heard anyone talk about a wrong time to make jokes. Like do you time table your laughter cause I certainly don't but seemingly she does๐Ÿคข

And that's my top 3 in the annoying list for now...
Thank you for reading this stupid post.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Maryam welcome to bb forum
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi maryam welcome!! Am glad that I found someone who thinks like me. I said the same things about all 3 of them ๐Ÿ˜†
No idea why but Lokesh seemed like the most clueless and yet most entertaining person in the group... she really spoke without thinking... No brains No filters No sense... this will be fun!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Miss Perfect kaun chhe? The one who chocked on machhar while laughing?๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, Swagatam Su Swagatam.๐Ÿฅณ
Immaturebookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Hi Maryam welcome to bb forum

Thank you love๐Ÿ˜Š
Immaturebookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal29b

Hi maryam welcome!! Am glad that I found someone who thinks like me. I said the same things about all 3 of them ๐Ÿ˜†

No idea why but Lokesh seemed like the most clueless and yet most entertaining person in the group... she really spoke without thinking... No brains No filters No sense... this will be fun!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hello soul sister๐Ÿ˜‰ I guess we're in the same boat. I know its mean but I honestly highly dislike these 3 with all burning passion that I'm almost praying there will be a Triple Elimation and the 3 will bid their final good byes while I'll DJ in my neighbourhood and I'll invite you to lead the DJ.
Immaturebookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Miss Perfect kaun chhe? The one who chocked on machhar while laughing?๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, Swagatam Su Swagatam.๐Ÿฅณ

Yup I should have named her Miss. Machar India๐Ÿ˜ญ
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello welcome to BB10 forum
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Two minute silence for that machhar who was just having his good time around there untill someone laughed wrongly on wrong time.
Immaturebookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Two minute silence for that machhar who was just having his good time around there untill someone laughed wrongly on wrong time.

๐Ÿคฃ You got me all cracked up