Frequent Posters

shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What time salman khan start shooting today?
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shillu.arshi

Just now lights got of now they r gng to sleep.

Hi shillu.arshi ... Please give me the link to see Live Feed. Last year there was an app for Bigg Boss, not sure about this season...kindly help😊
shillu.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitchan

Hi shillu.arshi ... Please give me the link to see Live Feed. Last year there was an app for Bigg Boss, not sure about this season...kindly help😊

hii buddy

People can view BB live feed those who have Reliance jio sim n i have it so i m able to c live feed bt one main draw back of this year this sometyms u can hear the voices od HM n sumtyms they make mute..

Only v can watch video without audio in max tyms.
shillu.arshi thumbnail

Word Count: 1

shillu.arshi thumbnail

shillu.arshi thumbnail

shillu.arshi thumbnail
The Khabari @TheKhabari

Lopa :khana hai kisi ko Rahul : oats wala upma? Mote ho gaye hai yaar L : accha theek hai fir me apne liye hi bana lungi #LiveFeed

Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First time ever I saw some kaam ki live feed.
Bani and Mona had a longgg Mann ki baat session. Apparently Mona was feeling upset. So they were talking about babaji, with Mona saying that how it might have been looked upon by her family and Bani saying that I don't think anyone takes him seriously.

And then the talk was about their bfs Mona ke fiance ka Naam Romi hai and Bani was saying ki I thought Rumi the great poem and I remembered him means her bf .sometimes she looks at the door and remembers him. She misses him. They don't have to talk to understand each other and all.

And then the talk was abt some other housemate probably Nitibha with Bani saying Maine aapko usse kabhi baat karte nahin dekha and all.
And then abt Lopa with Mona saying she doesn't understand why they fight. Bani says I don't either. Mona says I think she is fair. I didnt hear the rest of that.

Then Lopa and Niti were talking in kitchen. Lopa saying that Bani asked Rohan to do something related to her which was unethical and which Rohan disclosed to her.She says that she is trying to play divide and rule amongst HMs eg bw Rohan and Lopa and Manu and Manveer. Earlier Manveer and Bani were discussing something in kitchen. Lopa was telling Nitibha that Bani is trying to flatter Nitibha and all. And then Manu comes and says that dekho Bani Mona ko paati padha rahi ek ghante se.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ubiquitos

Then Lopa and Niti were talking in kitchen. Lopa saying that Bani asked Rohan to do something related to her which was unethical and which Rohan disclosed to her.She says that she is trying to play divide and rule amongst HMs eg bw Rohan and Lopa and Manu and Manveer. Earlier Manveer and Bani were discussing something in kitchen. Lopa was telling Nitibha that Bani is trying to flatter Nitibha and all. And then Manu comes and says that dekho Bani Mona ko paati padha rahi ek ghante se.

tfs

What's with Lopa and Mannu always bitching about Bani. Mannu is one insecure personality. Why Lopa doesn't talk to Bani directly I fail to understand.