Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
A repeat of the 'hotel task' of last season.. i wonder why do they keep recycling the tasks? Are the BB creatives so dull/dumb that they can't come up with new & entertaining tasks? 😑 πŸ₯±
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gosh...this sounds so boring and predictable πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Obviously, mango people will find faults with celebs cooking and will deliberately take their own sweet time in the bathroom...aur uske vajah se fights honge. Aur kyaa?

BB, please come up with something more interesting...πŸ₯±
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont get this distinction between celebs and commoners πŸ˜•Even Salman had to tell that this contestant is coming as a celebrity contestant πŸ˜† Except for the 2 Mehras - none actuallylook like known faces - and these 2 also just coz their show is recent...When swamiji came I thought he was a celeb, but he is coming as a commoner... At least the celebs they took shud have been very prominent faces... Anyhow, as for the task - seeds of fighting being sown...
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I dont get this distinction between celebs and commoners πŸ˜•Even Salman had to tell that this contestant is coming as a celebrity contestant πŸ˜† Except for the 2 Mehras - none actuallylook like known faces - and these 2 also just coz their show is recent...When swamiji came I thought he was a celeb, but he is coming as a commoner... At least the celebs they took shud have been very prominent faces... Anyhow, as for the task - seeds of fighting being sown...

So true. No proper celebs this time