Bani's reason for joining Big Boss

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Gauahar Khan was the reason why Bani J said yes to Bigg Boss 10

Vijaya Tiwari| TNN | Updated: Oct 17, 2016, 13:50 IST
VJ Bani made a smashing entry on Bigg Boss 10 last night (October 16). The VJ-turned-actress is one of the most popular and strongest contestant this season.

While talking about her participation on the reality show, Bani revealed that it was her close friend Gauahar, who convinced her to take up the show this season.

Bani J, "It wasn't important for me to be on a reality show. I happen to know people who have been contestants on this show. Gauahar was one of them. She is a very close friend and a huge advocate for me to do this show. I think I am good for reality television as I am good at being myself. I am going to be honest and if people resonate with me they will like me and vote for me."

Recommended By Colombia

This is not Bani's first stint with reality shows. She has been part of shows likeRoadies, Khatron Ke Khiladi and I can Do that in the past

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She must be paid a bomb to join and save the show !! Gauhar must have helped her crack a good deal with Colours 😆
ChapriBB thumbnail
Thank you gauahar for convincing her

I know bani will be great in the show but plz don't play victim game
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bani hope u don't disappoint us
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is born rebel, and as a rebel this show is tailor made for her, anyways she has been involved and associated with Network 18 for last ten years, thus it's advantage Bani ! I hope she won't disappoint us ! 👏
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As far as I know, she's been asked every season for 3-4 years. So she must be getting paid heaps to be on it now!
1101595 thumbnail
I love Bani hope she doesn't disappoint me
1011128 thumbnail
Outside: Oh I don't have a TV in my house (yeah right) and i seem to have missed 9 years of BB shows. See I am so famous and busy that I just do not get the time to watch TV. I just happen to come here through Gauhar Khan..warna I would be doing something better. I am a cool damn care type person. To hell with this world man..rock on.

Inside: Hey bhagwan..meri nayya par laga di jiyo. is se pehle yeh baani ek puraani naani ban jaye mujh ko ek movie mein kaam dila di jiyo ..aye bhagwan. meri tapasayya sun le. mujhe salman nahi to rajeev khandewal ke saath fever 2 hi mein kaam mil jaye. waise bhi us kal moyi gauhar na bohat bura kaam kiya tha us movie mein. itna bada mun hai uska.

Wait it out my friends..this baani is fake drama..a person who in this day and age can lie that she has not watched BB and yet she happen to directly land into season 10 is such a big lie that she has lost all her worth in my eyes.

ChapriBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Outside: Oh I don't have a TV in my house (yeah right) and i seem to have missed 9 years of BB shows. See I am so famous and busy that I just do not get the time to watch TV. I just happen to come here through Gauhar Khan..warna I would be doing something better. I am a cool damn care type person. To hell with this world man..rock on.

Inside: Hey bhagwan..meri nayya par laga di jiyo. is se pehle yeh baani ek puraani naani ban jaye mujh ko ek movie mein kaam dila di jiyo ..aye bhagwan. meri tapasayya sun le. mujhe salman nahi to rajeev khandewal ke saath fever 2 hi mein kaam mil jaye. waise bhi us kal moyi gauhar na bohat bura kaam kiya tha us movie mein. itna bada mun hai uska.

Wait it out my friends..this baani is fake drama..a person who in this day and age can lie that she has not watched BB and yet she happen to directly land into season 10 is such a big lie that she has lost all her worth in my eyes.

@bold ya that was a pure lie

@red 🤣
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May be coz the gym in the house is better than the one she goes to.