Deepika was SO boring and bland in Bigg Boss!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
She was so anxious and awkward and like she herself said..too boring
she was bland

wish she was a bit more playful and colorful and interacted more with the contestants

when asked a simple question who she liked the most from the contestants so far..it was not that difficult a question neither was that from BW fraternity which could get her in trouble..she even gave such a diplomatic/boring response to that and did not give one name

it was as if some one forced her to be there and her discomfort could not be more visible while being in the house/interacting with the contestants/ or with salman

wish she can just relax for once and be at ease and enjoy herself..not so difficult. You cannot act all the time..on and offscreen..gets boring!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. Her overtly made up diplomatic image does make me not want to warm up to her off screen.

Just open up a little, doesn't matter if you goof-up, be like a normal person.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She is boring everywhere. Nothing new.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She was boring and awkward. All the time guarded and cautious. Misfit for a show like bigboss. I agree with her Ranveer is tailormade for such shows too bad he's a chicken around Salman.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She was OK during Tamasha promotions on BB! ! What happened to her now?
Looks like her XXX movie is not too good and she realized that she has made a huge mistake by wasting time after BM!!
Sallu wasn't warm with her as well. I felt cold vibes between them.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I swear! She was soo boring but then she's never been an interesting personality. 😆 She's too diplomatic and loves her goody goody image. N she was awkward as eff. The girl who came from Delhi was more confident than deepika.🤔
Sallu was super fun on the show.😆 Biased or not, he does a good job with hosting BB. 😃
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
when asked a simple question who she liked the most from the contestants so far..it was not that difficult a question neither was that from BW fraternity which could get her in trouble..she even gave such a diplomatic/boring response to that and did not give one name

IKR how stupid was that! The whole point of them sending her into the house to interact with the housemates was so that she can tell the audience about what she thought about them. If every celeb who came for promotions on the show said they didn't want to influence the audience with their opinion, then they might as well scrap film promotions altogether.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She was adorable and enjoying last year, this time she was so conscious and aloof.
Plus that dress of her's was another turn off.
She seemed to be gaining weight dheer se which is a good thing.
1046898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

I agree. Her overtly made up diplomatic image does make me not want to warm up to her off screen.

Just open up a little, doesn't matter if you goof-up, be like a normal person.

This the reason I find Kat better than her,DP is the same in all reality shows.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well she was looking gorgeous though