Samne toh dekhlo babaji xD

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
LOL it was so hilarious when swamiji hit the door...and salman said swamiji can see what no one can see...but he cant see what everyone can see i.e the glass door xD 🀣 🀣 🀣
im sure first kukru ku will be alarmed for swamiji πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
phekne mein toh yeh krk se bhi bada chutiya nikla πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was so hilarious even more the way Salman was laughing at him. πŸ˜† That proves how much he is a fake Baba. He says he knows everything but couldn't even guess that the girl was from Kashmir. πŸ˜† From which country are you ? 🀣 This guy is hilarious. I think I got my bakra. πŸ˜†
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

That was so hilarious even more the way Salman was laughing at him. πŸ˜† That proves how much he is a fake Baba. He says he knows everything but couldn't even guess that the girl was from Kashmir. πŸ˜† From which country are you ? 🀣 This guy is hilarious. I think I got my bakra. πŸ˜†

when he was talking about the hollywood actress deepika thought he was going to give some spiritual advice or something...aur jaise hi woh lath wali baat ki swamiji ne deepika was like dafuq did i just hear...she didnt know how to react or what to say 🀣 🀣 deepika's face was total blank and worth watching ! i wish vaani was also next to her that time but she left the convo early
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Salman laughed so much that hs eyes GT tears🀣
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
me and my whole family was laughing while watching this tharki baba πŸ˜†
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

when he was talking about the hollywood actress deepika thought he was going to give some spiritual advice or something...aur jaise hi woh lath wali baat ki swamiji ne deepika was like dafuq did i just hear...she didnt know how to react or what to say 🀣 🀣 deepika's face was total blank and worth watching ! i wish vaani was also next to her that time but she left the convo early

Deepika was looking everywhere trying to escape from this dhongi. πŸ˜† Then Salman was asking about her laugh. Aag mein ghee laga raha tha. πŸ˜†
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haan I want to see ek ghante se zyada sota hai kya?
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It sure was damn funny πŸ˜† Negativity hatate hatate babaji ka thullu ho gaya πŸ˜†
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure Salman will ask about one hour sleep if baba found sleeping for more than hour. This season is really masaledaar with all namoonas.
That air hostess at the end is total cringeworthy...why she is even trying to speak in English why not speak in something she is comfortable...peculiar character.