Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What's wrong with BB forum this year? Its so thanda & barely people are posting? the first show already aired & still the forum is so empty? I remember last season by now crossed more than 15 pages & DDT crossed more than 150 pages. The season looks so dull & boring. Last season was the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bigg Boss is losing it's charm.
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually, last season sucked so much that people have lost the hope of anything good coming from bigg boss now.
Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navjia

Actually, last season sucked so much that people have lost the hope of anything good coming from bigg boss now.

I disagree, last season was so fun. This ssn opened to number 12 in chaska meter ranking & last ssn opened to number 3. Also i see no activities on twitter either & last season twitter busted into support for Prince. This season is already a flop.

Hope they bring very popular stars like Prince as wildcards or the ssn is a goner.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mystic-

I disagree, last season was so fun. This ssn opened to number 12 in chaska meter ranking & last ssn opened to number 3. Also i see no activities on twitter either & last season twitter busted into support for Prince. This season is already a flop.

Hope they bring very popular stars like Prince as wildcards or the ssn is a goner.

@BOLD Oh God...spare me the horror! One Prince was enough to ruin last season..that people are still recovering from that disastrous trauma of BB9.. thus the forum is so thanda..🥱

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Last season when it started we all thought it will be good that's why people were there. Then we made fun of some contestants. Later they became boring. Salman hardly grilled anyone. Forum members stopped being active like previous seasons. This year I guess either members are busy or just waiting a few days and decide if the show is worthy to be active here. 😆 The first episode was quite boring. Hoping today's episode will be better.
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

@BOLD Oh God...spare me the horror! One Prince was enough to ruin last season..that people are still recovering from that disastrous trauma of BB9.. thus the forum is so thanda..🥱

That Dumbass and his zero issues are the reason this season is hitting so low
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is the first time I'm actually following BB - but I've heard that the last season wasn't the greatest.
So, low expectations, and low activity. Basically, a wait and watch approach from everyone.

Also, no big celebs this time (only hope for some decent wildcards). As celebs are less in number, fan following will be lower. And the commoners themselves seem quite pretentious and fake as far as first impressions go.

If we have a decent first week, I guess more people will be active on this platform.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
while the contestants seem much better and entertaining than last one
has any one realized the lack of face value in bigg boss?

earlier we had known names like shewata tiwari..juhi parmar..urvashi..rimi sen..tanisha..gauhar khan..minisha lamba etc etc

now the face value is so low..no one from movies at all? seems they lost hope it does anything to up your career (which is true)..i was having a hard time guessing who is celebrity and who is commoner..and celebs are supposed to be famous LOL
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mystic-

I like your sense of humour 😆

Best season 😆 and Prince Big Star 🤣