chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
All the commoners they have chosen seem to have something wrong with them. I mean their behaviour is childish, not sensible - I dont know how to put it. None of them seem to know what they are saying. Like Lokesh or that Canadian chick and so many of the others. Not even one of them is sensible. Maybe only 1 or 2. Why chose such kind of people who seem to have a behaviour problem where audience will laugh at some stupid behaviours. I know they cater to the lowest denominator and most hindi films also have that low class comedy going on which is for the masses but disapointed BB went this way and didnt bring in intelligent commoners.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nitibha also seems fairly normal
81kash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree, they look good for a minute or two but then they loses the charm. I feel bad for the commoners who had to go through intense/hard work to come to this platform only to be used by BB-Team. They have been told to use antics to make ppl love them and since they know they are competing with celebrities, they are trying so hard to make ANYTHING work.

chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: 81kash

Agree, they look good for a minute or two but then they loses the charm. I feel bad for the commoners who had to go through intense/hard work to come to this platform only to be used by BB-Team. They have been told to use antics to make ppl love them and since they know they are competing with celebrities, they are trying so hard to make ANYTHING work.

That's true. It seems like BB has chosen people who will make fools out of themselves for audeince entertainment. In case of most of the commoners I dont even think they know people laugh at them for their behaviours. They have chosen people who are not aware of how stupid their behaviour is so will just make fools of themselves unknowingly as audience will have a laugh. I think its sort of taking advantage of feeble minds which is not really fair.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Ofcourse they will select some one who is abnormal
But among them nitibha looks sensible
chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

Ofcourse they will select some one who is abnormal

But among them nitibha looks sensible

They didnt necessarily have to. In the end a sensible person is only gonna win so the commoners really have no chance. So in essence its just titled towards a celebrity winning.

Yes Nitibha only seems a little sane.