Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pieryrose

🀣🀣🀣
i laughed so hard when he hit that glass door. Too bad it did not break,. It should have broken and made Swami guy unconscious and the next minute he wakes up, he should get amnesia and run away from BB house.

I just want to see the girl he is bringing to marry Bhai. πŸ˜†

Looks like you had a huge plan to kick out baba ji before he does anything. πŸ˜†
I tried to figured out few things that why would that happened.
He had Pooja ki thali on his hand and 5 number ka chasma on his face before he find Devi ji that door landed him in swarg.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
But no one told ke iss baba ne kis no laat maari ?? want to know...🀣 he's actually a laugh riot toh Salman mazak kyun na banaye & he's a charter box kahin bhi kabhi bhi shuru...🀣 when he was going to enter he was going on & on bezaar hokar Salman ne andar bhejdiya πŸ˜†
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Looks like you had a huge plan to kick out baba ji before he does anything. πŸ˜†
I tried to figured out few things that why would that happened.
He had Pooja ki thali on his hand and 5 number ka chasma on his face before he find Devi ji that door landed him in swarg.

ek glass door nazar nahi aaya ghar ko swarg banane chala... when he hit that glass door I just could control my laughter 🀣
Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

ek glass door nazar nahi aaya ghar ko swarg banane chala...when he hit that glass door I just could control my laughter🀣

Baba ji is so sweet after htting that door he was checking that like what the hell is this invisible shakti trying to stop me untill someone from behind yelled aage door hai.
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Naaz695

ek glass door nazar nahi aaya ghar ko swarg banane chala... when he hit that glass door I just could control my laughter 🀣

on top of that bhai ki shaadi ki tayyari ki responsibility hain. Dulhaniya koh woh pehle doonde rakha hai. muh dhikaayee ke rasm abhi baaki hai. Itne saare responsibilities and along with that rapenzul hair. Baba Ji guy is GOLD seriousl y🀣
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Actually when he hit to that glass door; me and my family laughed so much and then later we thought it's wrong to laugh in.someine like that but his dhongipana made us laugh more and more. 🀣

Hope I'm.not appearing like a sadist. πŸ˜†
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
dislike him already
kitna feku hai
Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Actually when he hit to that glass door; me and my family laughed so much and then later we thought it's wrong to laugh in.someine like that but his dhongipana made us laugh more and more. 🀣

Hope I'm.not appearing like a sadist. πŸ˜†

I laughed after 2 minutes of the incident, He looked so awful but later, when i imagined again i cracked up. πŸ˜†
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Baba ji is so sweet after htting that door he was checking that like what the hell is this invisible shakti trying to stop me untill someone from behind yelled aage door hai.

zindagi mein kabhi glass door nahi dekha shayad iss bande ne🀣 isiliye takragaya ya phir babaji ki eyesight week hai...πŸ˜†
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: pieryrose

on top of that bhai ki shaadi ki tayyari ki responsibility hain. Dulhaniya koh woh pehle doonde rakha hai. muh dhikaayee ke rasm abhi baaki hai. Itne saare responsibilities and along with that rapenzul hair. Baba Ji guy is GOLD seriousl y🀣

hahaha...πŸ˜† sapnon me in karwaega shadi...πŸ€ͺ