Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Agree with you. 😳 Just interchange her name. with someone else. πŸ˜‰
Waise I would have made similar posts when the show started. I was rooting for her because she was the only female contestant I knew of. What a letdown. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by jibber-jabber - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In intial weeks i was supporting all celebs. And even defended bani when she gave up the horse task against pri lol if only i kmew she will keep on giving up tasks.πŸ˜†. What a disappointment she is. Naam bade darshan chote typesπŸ˜†
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I also supported bani initially, now I just can't tolerate her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sandiya_21683 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

So far, I've been impressed by BANI the most. She's so confident, seems strong headed, love the way she carries herself. Speaks articulately! Very outspoken & opinionated ⭐️ I wanna root for her. Hope she won't disappoint me. I can see her as the potential WINNER of BB10 She's also currently trending in India at the 7th Position with 4K+ tweets 😳 Discuss!

If having potential or so called swag means putting tattoo all over, having lack of communication skill and swearing in every sentence, being selfish, being arrogant, inconfident, lack of empathy, liar, thief, rude, then yes, Bani has potential.😑
Edited by sandiya_21683 - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: panacea

Do not worry if deliberately done, they miss TM Nadan Parindey and consider the switching of allegiance as a great loss to their group.
To re-post all the old writings is a huge complement and not an embarrassment.

@bold Thank you for the laugh! πŸ˜†

Do you guys realise that this thread was bumped by TM himself?

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

So, SP also liked her in the beginning but later on all of us started hating her 🀣

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Such an old post on the first page of forum πŸ˜† Well when this show started she was my fav but Thank God i started supporting Roh and Lop

Thank god SP did not support Bani. πŸ˜ƒ I cant imagine someone with such brilliant posts supporting some disgusting vile 🀬 bani.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love Bani bani bani inshaAllah she will win πŸ₯³
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Thank god SP did not support Bani. πŸ˜ƒ I cant imagine someone with such brilliant posts supporting some disgusting vile 🀬 bani.

Thanks BB, NP and Panacea for the kind words. Much appreciated.

I did indeed initially believe that I would find Bani impressive - she did appear at the time, to be what I mentioned above. I was grossly mistaken however - which became increasingly clear week 3 onwards. For me - not only did she emerge to be highly dislikable, but also a very poor BB contestant.

I don't deny her fan following at all - it's vast, and I do believe she'll likely win. But everything else aside - a winner who has unapologetically assaulted people thrice - and none of those instances self-defence - sends a wrong message, IMO.
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This Post is soo funny...Cause i know TM is a Lopa Fan now...lmao πŸ˜†

TM made a Good judgement call...
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
NP - Somebody is stalking your posts. Take care, buddy !!! Lagta hai Koi Darr ke SRK se kuch jyada hi inspired ho gaya hai πŸ˜†
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago