Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Such an old post on the first page of forum πŸ˜† Well when this show started she was my fav but Thank God i started supporting Roh and Lop

If everybody is thinking alike,then somebody is not thinking.

I think of whatever little that I read on the forum- TMs Nadan Parindey, SP2684 and CTL+alt+del make sense and make a compelling read with their structured arguments.Whatever be their allegiance, it is worth reading their posts.TMMeherbaan is good but very often there is Hindi and English and a little cluttered but often they have strong arguments.
Many others have a quota per day and keep writing the same thing in active voice then in passive voice.
Edited by panacea - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

If everybody is thinking alike,then somebody is not thinking.

I think of whatever little that I read on the forum- TMs Nadan Parindey, SP2684 and CTL+alt+del make sense and make a compelling read with their structured arguments.Whatever be their allegiance, it is worth reading their posts.TMMeherbaan is good but very often there is Hindi and English and a little cluttered but often they have strong arguments.
Many others have a quota per day and keep writing the same thing in active voice then in passive voice.

Thank you so much πŸ˜›

Agree SP is best in debates/arguments. Hats off. CTRP+ALT+DEL is the most level headed Bani fan of IF.

Meherbaan is also superb. Actually me & Meherbaan used to be in one team. Both of us were Anti-Celeb. I didn't like anyone except Lopa & Gaurav. Started disliking GC after he turned into a doormat. There was a time Lopa pissed me off as well during that period Me & Meherbaan used to bash Celeb team like no tomorrow, especially Bani & Rohan. πŸ˜† I like Meherbaan, she doesn't follow any fandom or tries to please them. She's mostly unbiased & has no favorites! But, I don't like the way members take potshots at her, or bullies her. Actually, she has no favorites that's why nobody can bash any contestant to counter her arguments.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
panacea thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Thank you so much πŸ˜›

Agree SP is best in debates/arguments. Hats off. CTRP+ALT+DEL is the most level headed Bani fan of IF.

Meherbaan is also superb. Actually me & Meherbaan used to be in one team. Both us were Anti-Celeb. I didn't like anyone except Lopa & Gaurav. Started disliking GC after he turned into a doormat. There was a time Lopa pissed me off as well during that period Me & Meherbaan used to bash Celeb team like no tomorrow, especially Bani & Rohan. πŸ˜† I like Meherbaan, she doesn't follow any fandom or tries to please them. She's mostly unbiased & has no favorites! But, I don't like the way members take potshots at her, or bullies her. Actually, she has no favorites that's why nobody can bash any contestant to counter her arguments.

You write very well.
I have no idea if Meherbaan is a she/he. But my own suggestion to her( since you have said 'she') is edit the material before posting. Last week there was one with multiple choices and they ran into multiple Paragraphs. IF they had been structured, serially numbered it would be easy for readers debate and add to the various options mentioned.
Good luck to all of you and hope to see more postings, without malice(which four of you adhere to). Wish some of these gets rubbed on to others too.

Edited by panacea - 7 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the heck these old posts of NP bumping on the first page? are Bani fans forcing to show that NadanParindey is a Bani supporter?.

Arey bhai we all at the begining were Bani's supporter but when she showed us her true colors we became colorless. And am sure all these people still hate her she is one filthy women. I am glad we didn't turn a blind supporter and realised her dirty nature.
Edited by -StrAnGer- - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

we are still open to welcoming all the bhoole bhatke yaar dost back into our teamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No, thanks buddie πŸ˜†
panacea thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

What the heck these old posts of NP are Bani fans forcing to show NadanParindey bumping in 1st page is is to show that NP is a Bani supporter forcefully by some Bani fans?.

Arey bhai we all at the begining Bani's supporter but when she showed us her true colors we became colorless. And am sure all these people still hate her she is one filthy women. I am glad we didn't turn a blind supporter and realised her dirty nature.

Do not worry if deliberately done, they miss TM Nadan Parindey and consider the switching of allegiance as a great loss to their group.
To re-post all the old writings is a huge complement and not an embarrassment.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

What the heck these old posts of NP bumping on the first page? are Bani fans forcing to show that NadanParindey is a Bani supporter?.

Arey bhai we all at the begining were Bani's supporter but when she showed us her true colors we became colorless. And am sure all these people still hate her she is one filthy women. I am glad we didn't turn a blind supporter and realised her dirty nature.

Exactly! She's the most overrated contestant of all time.
panacea thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

No, thanks buddie πŸ˜†

Whether it is bhoole or Bhatke-- history of discovery is full of creative SERENDIPITY.
Very often serendipity has given larger rewards than research.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh god! Main toh topic dekh le darr hi gayi thi! Socha NP ne party kaise badal li.πŸ˜†..but post ki date dekh ke sab clear ho gaya..

Ye purana post kyun laya jaa raha hai ab? A lot of people supported this brat initially...but later realised their mistake..
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Hahahah naπŸ˜†danparindey caught red handed
I was thinking why so many old posts are on 1st page again!
So surely done by bani fans;) i suspect lostNfound πŸ˜›